Hotel Villa Dorada details
The Villa Dorada teams a fantastic family entertainment programme, with a location that puts the famous PortAventura theme park at your fingertips.
The Villa Dorada is great for family holidays. The property is just a couple of minutes’ walk down a gentle hill to the nearest shops, bars and restaurants, and less than 5 minutes from the popular PortAventura theme park. Cappellans Beach is just a 15-minute stroll, too.
The complex’s calling card is its swimming pool. It’s a good size, and framed by leafy gardens and a large terrace freckled with sunbeds. Little ones have their own paddling pool to splash around in, plus there’s a snack bar that serves cold drinks and light bites all day.
This place also puts on entertainment around the clock. Activities like aqua aerobics and Spanish language lessons are popular during the day, and in the evenings, you can expect live music acts, cabaret and dancing.
At mealtimes, expect pan-global cuisine in the buffet restaurant.
Location• 550m to the beach • 30m to the nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 50m to the nearest bus stop • 1km to Salou's main promenade
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool towels • Pool snack bar • Gardens
• Air-conditioned international buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving various dishes for all nationalities • Themed evenings in high season • Show cooking
• Daytime activity programme • Pool table • Table tennis • Darts • Basketball • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics
• Entertainment programme provided for all nationalities including live music, cabaret, folklore nights, dancing and Spanish lessons • Bar • TV room
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club • Organised activities and sports • Soft play centre • Playroom • Children's meals • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Wi-Fi in reception, the main bar and games room • The following do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Hairdryers • Irons • Games room • Money exchange • Laundry • Bicycle hire
Standard rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children with 2 double beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, and balcony or terrace. Some have a sea view.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Afternoon tea • Ice-cream • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.