Iberotel Aquamarine details
18 swimming pools, 6 restaurants and a beachfront location – the Iberotal Aquamarine doesn’t do things by halves.
The Iberotel Aquamarine has got one of the best pool scenes in Egypt. We’re talking 18 swimming pools, including three lake-sized numbers, and two aqua parks complete with tubes and slides. You’ve got the added bonus of in-water loungers in some of them. Better still, just beyond the pools you’ll find a long strip of beach.
The hotel’s tranquil spa makes unwinding easy. It offers up a lengthy list of carefully-designed packages, with exotic names like Cleopatra and Red Sea Senses. The treatments themselves include things like coconut milk body scrubs and romantic moonlight couples’ massages.
With six restaurants to choose from, you can enjoy a different type of cuisine each night. Head to the Asian or Oriental for a taste of the exotic, or tuck in to classic dishes at the Italian or Seafood restaurant. The main buffet eatery, meanwhile, serves up international favourites, and there's a second buffet open for breakfast and dinner..
Location• Located in the small town of Magawish in the Hurghada area of Egypt • On the beach • 20km to Hurghada
20 to 25 minutes
• 18 swimming pools - 14 heated in winter at manager's discretion • 2 pool bars • Paradiso beach bar • 2 aqua parks • Private beach - please note there is a slight stroll to get to the sea at low tide
• Main 'Topaz' buffet restaurant • '4 Corners' buffet restaurant • 4 à la carte restaurants - Italian, Asian, Oriental and seafood - reservations required • New Year's Eve and Christmas Eve gala dinners
• 4 tennis courts • Whirlpool bath • Gym • Bocca • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Darts • Football
• Entertainment is low-key and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts • 'Fayrouz' lobby bar • Fantasia club/theatre • Disco
• Heated kids' pools • Kids' clubs • Organised activities • Playground
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in lobby • Whirlpool bath • Laundry service • Diving centre • Watersports • Deep-sea fishing • Camel rides • Minibar • Shisha café • Games room • Summer beach party
From November 2013 this hotel will be called the Jaz Aquamarine
All rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, bottle of water on arrival and a balcony or garden terrace with 2 chairs and low table.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Family swim-up rooms and Deluxe rooms.
Family swim-up rooms sleep up to 4 adults with twin beds, 2 extra beds and a child bed in the lounge area.
Deluxe rooms have a queen-size bed, sofa-bed for 1 adult, sofa-bed for 1 child in the lounge area and a pool or sea view.
• Full Board meals • Late breakfast 11.00-12.00 • 3 visits per week to the à la carte restaurants • Snacks 12.00-17.00 • Afternoon tea 17.00-18.00 • Ice-cream 12.00-17.00 • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of you All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details