Isis Hotel details
"Contemporary interiors, five restaurants and a Blue Flag beach are just some of the standout features of this hotel."
A couple of kilometres from the centre of Gumbet, this hotel has got plenty of appeal. From the outside, white walls and large windows give the place a smart, contemporary look. In the lobby, polished floors and bright soft furnishings stand out against a canvas of white.
The bedrooms follow suit, with shades of cool cream and rich chocolate dominating the palette. They’re a good size, and come with air-conditioning, plus a balcony which looks out over the sea or the gardens.
When it comes to eating and drinking here, you’re spoilt for choice. The Isis Restaurant is the main food hub. It’s a buffet number, with a special kids’ corner and a late breakfast for those times you need a bit more beauty sleep. Over at Nar Kebab, meanwhile, local dishes are served against a backdrop of coloured lanterns and exposed stone walls. Seafood lovers should head to the whitewashed decking of Fener Fish, an à la carte eatery overlooking the sea.
Elsewhere, the pool scene has the glam factor. There’s a large pool fringed by loungers, and a smaller one for younger guests. For drinks and snacks, the pool bar is on hand. Head here for sundowners before moving on to the contemporary Blue White Bar. Decked out with coloured mood lighting, it’s a great place to relax on leather daybeds with a cocktail in hand.
The private beach, meanwhile, is a great stretch kitted out with sunbeds and parasols. There are watersports, too, including fly fishing and scuba diving.
Location• On a private Blue Flag beach • Hillside location • 2km from Gumbet • 4km from Bodrum
45 mins - 1 hr 30 mins
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Pool snack bar • Indoor pool • Private beach • Beach towels, sunbeds & parasols
• Buffet restaurant • 1 visit per stay to 4 à la carte restaurants - not all available at beginning and end of season • Weekly Turkish nights • Snack bar • 'Le Boulevard' café • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sushi bar
• Canoes • Windsurfing with licence • Tennis courts • Mini-football • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Waterpolo • Sauna • Turkish bath • Relaxation area • Fitness centre • Aerobics • Table tennis • Games room • Adult cooking course
• Nightly shows • Pool party • Disco bar • Lobby bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run mini-club • Play area
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Transfers to Bodrum Golf Course • Tennis lessons • Banana boats • Jetskiing • Water-skiing • Parasailing • Diving school • Shopping centre • Hairdresser • Room service • Laundry service • Computer games • Massage • Beauty centre • Spa centre
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar, bath and shower, tea and coffee machine, and balcony. Standard rooms are Club rooms, suitable for 3 people, and located outside the main building. Standard rooms with sea view, located in the main building and suitable for 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 1 child, are available at a supplement.
• Buffet meals • A la carte Turkish breakfast available • A la carte restaurants - 1 visit per stay, excludes drinks • Snacks • Patisserie • Ice-cream, 17:00-18:00 • Local alcoholic drinks - table service • Minibar - soft drinks & water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide