Royal Asarlik Beach details
Providing a high level of service with all the benefits of an All Inclusive resort, the relaxed atmosphere here is ideal for families with older children and couples looking for a beach holiday with the resort centre close to hand. The Royal Asarlik has been designed with some special touches to bring out the beauty of its surroundings, such as the magnificent views of beautiful Gümbet bay that can be enjoyed from the swimming pool and the restaurant on the sixth floor.
Location• Located on the edge of a shingle beach • 400m to shops, cafés and restaurants in the resort centre • 3km to the centre of Bodrum • 5km to Bodrum castle and mausoleum • A dolmus can be flagged down on the main road, 100m from the hotel
45 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sun terrace • Indoor pool
• International buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the air-conditioned restaurant with al fresco option • 1 visit to each of the 4 à la carte restaurants per week - Chinese, Turkish, fish and Italian, reservations required via guest relations
• Sauna • Turkish bath • Gym • Aerobics • Pool games • Table tennis • Boccia • Archery • Billiards • Trampoline
• Evening entertainment • Turkish nights • Bar • Lounge
• Children's pool • Small play area • Hotel-run mini-club for 4-12 yrs
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Watersports • Money exchange • Internet • Room service • Laundry service • Minibar
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone and balcony or terrace. Standard Nostalgia rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds and a balcony. .
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Family rooms and Superior sea-view rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child in a bedroom and a separate lounge area. Larger Family rooms sleeping up to 4 adults and 1 child have a bedroom and separate lounge.
Superior sea-view rooms sleep up to 3 adults and also have a DVD player, LCD, bathrobes and slippers.
• Full Board • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide