Virgin Bodrum details
Pulled up against the sea and situated on its own headland, this adults-only hotel scores points for scenery.
Nestled into a hillside overlooking the sea, this adults-only hotel offers up widescreen views. Factor in a shingle beach on the doorstep and the Virgin Bodrum is every inch the exotic escape.
The best place to soak up the scenery is the outdoor pool. It's a sea-facing stretch framed by oversized loungers and linen parasols. There's an open-air bar out here, too.
Head inside and the décor has a sleek, modern feel. In the bedrooms, warm neutrals provide a contemporary backdrop for big double beds dressed in chocolate brown and crisp white. In-room extras come in the form of air-conditioning, satellite TVs and minibars. And in terms of outside space, you get a French balcony or a terrace all to yourself.
Elsewhere, there's a well-equipped gym and a spa complete with a sauna and a therapy suite. Book a his 'n' hers massage for the ultimate R&R treat for two.
Lastly, there's the dining scene to consider. The main restaurant offers up international buffets, and there's a sea-view terrace so you can dine al fresco. With everything from fresh seafood to curries on the menu, there's plenty of choice. There's an à la carte option, too - ideal for when you fancy something different. And if you want to head out, the bars and restaurants of Bodrum are just a ten-minute walk away.
Location• Seafront - stepped access to beach • Hillside location with stepped access to facilities • 1.2km to Gumbet • 2km to Bodrum
45 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds, mattresses and parasols • Beach bar
• Main buffet restaurant • Snack bar • 1 visit per stay to the à la carte restaurant included
• Fitness centre • Canoes and pedalos • Sauna • Turkish bath • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Pool table
• Animation programme, 6 days a week • Open-air disco, Jun-Sept • Lobby bar
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Motorised watersports • Massage • Diving school • Laundry/dry-cleaning service • Minibar in room • Internet • Hotel shops
Due to the vast amount of steps in and around the hotel, it is not suitable for the less mobile or those with walking difficulties.
All rooms have air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, daily maid service, towel and linen change 3 times a week and French balcony or terrace. Standard rooms to sleep 2 people are separate from the main building with 1 double or twin beds or to sleep 3 people in the main building with 1 double and an extra bed are both available.
We also offer Main building rooms and Deluxe rooms.
Main building rooms are slightly larger with a double bed or twin beds, French balcony and sleep up to 3.
Deluxe rooms are in the main building and have a double bed, French balcony, and sleep up to 3.
• Buffet meals • Snacks • Afternoon coffee • Midnight soup • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide