Luabay Costa Los Gigantes details
With lots of entertainment and Playa De La Arena waiting in the wings. The Luabay Costa Los Gigantes gets the formula for family holidays just right.
The Luabay Costa Los Gigantes is set on a hilltop in Playa De La Arena, so it looks out across the Atlantic to neighbouring La Gomera and the cliffs of Los Gigantes. Plus, when you want a change of scenery, it’s just a short walk into town and to the beach.
The hotel itself is a modern property set behind an enormous pool terrace. Here, you’ll find three pools, including a long, lagoon-style number and a children’s pool complete with a waterslide. Sunloungers, parasols and an outdoor bar overlooking the sea round things off.
As for other entertainment, you’ve got a gym, a candle-lit spa and a two-lane tenpin bowling alley. Plus, youngsters get a kids’ club and a mini-cinema. All Inclusive buffets are served in the main restaurant, which has huge windows showcasing the views. There’s a speciality eatery, too, serving different themed dishes on different nights.
Location• 500m to the beach • Close to the resorts of Playa de la Arena and Puerto Santiago • 4km from Los Gigantes' resort centre
40 minutes to 1 hour
• 3 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • Shower area
• 4 restaurants - 2 buffet, 1 of these opens depending on demand & 2 themed • 2 dinners a week in the themed restaurants • Snack bar • Themed nights
• Gym/Fitness room • Tennis court • Minigolf • Multi-sports court • Table tennis • Archery • Spinning • Body pump • High ropes
• Activity and entertainment programme • Live shows • Cabaret • Dancing • 6 bars
• Children's pool • 2 baby splash pools • Waterslide • Playground • Mini-disco • Kids' club run by our sister company, First Choice Nov 2012-Apr 2013 • Children's menu • Children's cinema
• Reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Shuttle bus to Playa de Los Cristianos • Games arcade with bowling alley, pool tables and air hockey • Gym, sauna, whirlpool bath, spa - over 18s only • Internet access
Suite sleep up to 4 adults with a twin bedroom and living area with a sofa-bed, air-conditioning, hairdryer, minibar, 2 satellite TVs and a balcony or terrace with a limited sea view.
We also offer Sole occupancy suites with limited sea view and a Splendid service upgrade.
Splendid service including a personalised check-in, daily newspaper, daily turndown service, tea/coffee facilities in room, fruit in room on arrival, bathrobes, slippers, pillow menu, 20% discount on bathrobes, free Wi-Fi, a Termo Ludic water circuit at the spa, exclusive dining area, daily dinner at the theme restaurant - subject to availability, late check-out - subject to availability, premium branded drinks, E-concierge and special amenities for children on arrival are available at a supplement.
14 + 1 to spa only
• Buffet meals • Snacks • 2 visits a week to the themed restaurants • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, until 24.00 • Minibar with beer and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide