Marbella Hotel details
Tucked away on a slope, gazing out over the Ionian Sea, and surrounded by olive groves, the Marbella is a luxurious hotel that provides rest and relaxation unlike any other. Take a stroll through the lush garden path and down the steps to the private pebble beach where sun loungers await you. You’ll get the opportunity to play beach volleyball, water ski, and paraglide. Grab a drink at one of the three bars on-site, stretch out and leave your troubles behind.
Location• 200m to the beach and nearest restaurant • 2km to Moraitika
• 3 swimming pools - 2 saltwater • Pool bar • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• La Terraza main international buffet restaurant • Themed evenings • Cascade à la carte restaurant for lunch • Italian à la carte restaurant • Snacks from the beach bar
• Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Gym • Volleyball • Basketball • Tennis • Darts • Pool table • Table tennis • Football • Archery • Boccia • Canoes and pedalos - 30mins per room per stay included
• Evening entertainment programme • Weekly Greek night • Live music and shows • Belvedere lobby bar • Dolphins beach bar • Loggia lounge bar
• 2 children's pools • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years • Indoor and outdoor playgrounds
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • Sauna • Hammam • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa offering treatments, massages, therapies and beauty salon • Money exchange • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Jewellery shop • Laundry service
All rooms have recently been renovated and are luxurious, elegant and contemporary in style. They come with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flatscreen satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, phone, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep 2 with twin beds and a garden view. Standard rooms for sole occupancy and Sea-view rooms are also available.
We also offer Superior rooms, Superior family rooms and Panorama rooms.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and garden view. Superior sea-view rooms are also available.
Superior family rooms sleep up to 4 with a double bedroom, 2 sofa-beds in the lounge separated by a sliding door, and garden view. Superior sea-view family rooms are also available.
Panorama rooms are junior suites sleeping up to 3 with a double bed and sofa-bed, plus a large, panoramic sea-view balcony with sunbeds and a whirlpool bath.
4 in main building, 2 in front building
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • 1 visit per stay to the Italian à la carte restaurant • Local and selected international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide