Marti Myra Hotel details
Forget less is more – more is more at the Marti Myra. This family-friendly hotel teams a beachfront setting with 7 swimming pools and 5 restaurants.
The Marti Myra is one of a rare breed of hotels. This place has all the trappings of a luxury resort, but it also flies the flag for families. The luxury begins with the setting. The property is on the edge of a pebble and sand Blue Flag beach and surrounded by more than 160 pine trees.
With 7 pools, there’s plenty of swimming space to go round. The one with slides goes down the best with broods. And the pools are just the start of the facilities list. Siblings can compete with each other on the rock wall and surf simulator. Adults can play each other at tennis. And anyone in need of a pamper can head to the 300-square-metre spa.
Finally 5 restaurants make it easy to sample a new cuisine each day. As well as the buffet eatery, you’ve got seafood, Turkish, Italian and Far Eastern fare to choose from.
Location• Beachfront • 500m from Tekirova • 5km from Phaselis • 60km from Antalya city centre • 70km from Antalya airport
1 hour 30 minutes
• 7 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Beach towels • Pool bar
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Optional à la carte dining in Phaselis, Myra A La Turca, Casa Myra, and Baharat Bazaar • Olympos pool bar for tea, coffee and cakes • Chimaira snack bar
• Fitness centre • Table tennis • Windsurfing - licence required • Canoes
• Daily entertainment programme • Beach volleyball • Volleyball • Waterpolo • Pool basketball • Latin dance courses • Cocktail games • Belly dancing • Aqua aerobics • Aerobics • Themed nights • Theatre • Shows • Acrobats • Karaoke • Beach party • 6 bars including a disco bar and beach bar
• Hotel-run kids' club • Soft play area • Playbarn • Fun park • Mini-disco - in high season • Kids' and baby buffets • Highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis equipment hire, flood lighting and tuition • Billiards • Air hockey • Video games • Banana boats • Parasailing • Water-skiing • Scuba diving club - PADI courses • Spa and Beauty Centre with an extensive list of treatments • Hobby Centre with materials for pot painting, T-shirt making and arts and crafts • Internet cafe • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, phone, minibar and balcony or terrace. Superior standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 double or twin beds. Superior deluxe rooms with tea/coffee facilities and a larger balcony or terrace are available. Superior family and Superior deluxe family rooms are also available at a supplement.
We also offer Superior family rooms and Superior deluxe family rooms.
Superior family rooms sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with double or twin beds and facilities as per Superior rooms. Superior deluxe family rooms with tea/coffee facilities and a larger balcony or terrace also available.
5 in the buildings with 4 floors
Welcome cocktail, cold towel and Turkish delight on arrival - not available for night flights/arrivals.
• Full Board buffet meals • Optional dinners in the à la carte restaurants - reservations required • Turkish snacks 11.30-16.30 • Snacks at Chimaira snack bar 12.00-16.30 • Ice-cream at selected times • Tea, coffee and cake 16.00-17.00 • Local and standard imported alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.