Papillon Ayscha details
With its beachfront location, 6 swimming pools and varied dining scene, the Papillon Ayscha is the ultimate family retreat.
The Papillon Ayscha is fronted by a private beach, so sweeping sea views and a close proximity to the sands are a big part of its appeal. It’s also surrounded by greenery – palm trees and lawns stretch out in every direction. Plus, when you want to get out and about, the centre of Belek is less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
You’ll find 6 swimming pools among the greenery. One of them comes with 3 slides, including tube and multi-person varieties. There’s a whirlpool bath out here, too, plus a bar that’s well-stocked with cocktails.
Mealtimes offer plenty of choice. The buffet restaurant showcases international dishes, while the 5 à la carte restaurants let you tuck in to fresh-from-the-net seafood, and Italian and Mexican cuisine. In the winter months, Asian and Turkish speciality restaurants are also part of the line-up. After-dinner entertainment, meanwhile, comes in the form of live shows – you’ll recognise favourites like The Lion King.
Location• Looks out onto a 150m long sandy beach • Belek's stunning golf courses are nearby - the nearest is within 3km • Resort centre of Belek 4km away • For a day trip it's a 40km journey to Antalya
• 6 swimming pools - weather dependent & closed Nov-Mar • Heated indoor pool, winter only • Jacuzzi® • Pool bar • Beach bar, summer only • 3 waterslides, summer only • Sunbeds & parasols, in summer
• Buffet restaurant • 5 à la carte restaurants - Italian, seafood, Asian, Turkish and Mexican. Asian and Turkish only in winter • New Year's Eve gala dinner • Weekly gala dinners, summer only
• Cinema • 7 bars, 3 in winter
• Indoor kids' pool • Activity programme • Hotel-run kids' club
• Internet • Room service • Laundry service • Doctor • Car parking • Fitness centre • Spa • Hairdressing salon • Sauna • Turkish bath • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Shopping centre
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double bed, twin bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and a balcony. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms and Villas.
Family rooms in the main building also available to sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 1 child with twin or a double bed, 2 single sofa-beds and the above facilities.
Villas sleep up to 4 with a double bed, 2 single sofa-beds and facilities as per Standard rooms plus tea/coffee facilities and a balcony or terrace with pool or garden views - summer only.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit per stay to 1 à la carte restaurant • Snacks • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass including beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks 09.00-24.00 • Some imported alcoholic drinks available - summer only • Minibar stocked on arrival with soft drinks and beer • Entertainment as listed • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.