Letoonia Golf Resort Hotel details
If you’re seeking a first-class escape where everything is to hand, the good-looking Letoonia can’t fail to win you over.
Sitting in pin-drop peaceful countryside, this elegant resort has luxury written all over it. We’re talking top-notch facilities, and a service that’s second to none. Overlooking Belek’s twinkling seas and Acisu river, it makes a superb base for exploring the local area. Though once you clap eyes on this beauty, we bet you won’t want to move off base. And who could blame you? The pièce de résistance here has to be the fabulous pool complex. Sat in gorgeous grounds with lush lawns and swishing palm trees, there are five impressive pools to choose from. Will it be the tropical lagoon-style lovely that snakes its way along the hotel’s front? Perhaps you want to swim some laps in the rectangular one? Or maybe you’ll make a splash-landing on the fun waterslides? And if you want to escape the heat, make a beeline for the peaceful indoor pool. Up for something a little more active? Well, there are oodles of activities to take your pick from. Dip into some watersports such as sailing, jetskiing and canoeing. Get stuck into sports like tennis, minigolf and basketball. Or drop in at the fitness centre where you can work out, take a yoga lesson or join in an aerobics class. Guests can even take free lessons from golf pros on the hotel's own driving range or putting green. However you work up an appetite, you’ll dine like a king here. With three atmospheric restaurants, you can tuck into seafood, Turkish and Asian dishes. So come and getaway from it all and treat yourself to the ultimate Turkish delight.
Location• On the beach • 3km to Belek with shops, restaurants and bars • 45km to Antalya
1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes
• 2 swimming pools: 1 semi-Olympic sized • Heated indoor pool • 2 relax pools • 2 pool bars
• Main buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte restaurants - 2 serve buffet lunch • 2 snack bars
• Fishing • Putting green • Driving range - minimum age 14 yrs • 4 tennis courts • Fitness centre • Aqua aerobics • Aerobics • Gymnastics • Yoga lessons • Minigolf • Beach volleyball • Basketball • Boccia • Badminton • Archery • Mini-football • Open air chess • Games room • Table tennis • Billiards • Darts • Golf lessons for beginners - minimum age 14 yrs
• Daily and nightly entertainment programme • TV room • Live music
• Children's pool • Children's section of main pool • Soft play centre • Playroom • Playground • Hotel-run children's club • Kids' restaurant for lunch and dinner • Early suppers • Children's menu • Cots and highchairs • Junior club in high season
• Lobby, disco and vitamin bar • Garden • Internet café • Wi-Fi in pool area and lobby • Room service, 24.00-07.00 • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 3 à la carte restaurants for dinner: seafood, Turkish and Asian - with surcharge, reservations required • Spa centre • Surfboards • Canoes • Sailing • Parasailing • Sea bikes • Catamarans and windsurfing - certificates required • Water-skiing • Banana boat • Jetskiing • Wakeboarding • Floodlights for tennis courts and tennis balls • Room service • Shopping centre • Laundry and dry cleaning service • Hairdresser • Market • Gift shop • Jewellery shop • Money exchange
All rooms have air conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, telephone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms are located in garden blocks and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with twin beds, an additional folding bed and a sofa chair suitable for a child up to 12yrs. Single rooms available.
We also offer interconnecting Family rooms in the garden blocks and Main hotel building rooms.
Family rooms have 2 bedrooms – each with twin beds, 1 chair bed and/or 1 foldaway bed and sleep up to 6 adults. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
Main hotel building rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, 3rd bed is a folding bed.
• Buffet meals - lunch from one of 2 à la carte restaurants • Afternoon tea • Late evening snacks • 3 à la carte restaurants for dinner - service fee applies, up to 12 yrs dine free • Local and selected imported alcoholic and soft drinks - time restrictions apply • Room service 24.00-07.00 • Minibar filled daily with soft drinks and beer • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide