Rixos Premium details
With a huge beach, a fantastic dining scene and even its own waterpark, this place is every inch the first-class retreat.
Nestled into a pine forest, this luxury resort is in a really secluded spot. It’s pulled up against a huge sandy beach, which comes complete with thatched parasols and its own jetty. Plus, there’s a great range of watersports to cater for the more active crowd.
As for the hotel itself, it combines the contemporary with the traditional perfectly. Fort-like battlements, gleaming glass panels and whitewashed walls trimmed with exposed stonework create a modern design piece that gives a nod to the past. Inside, the bedrooms are dressed in warm, earthy neutrals. Carved wooden sofas, oversized mirrors and thick curtains share space with big beds scattered with silk cushions. All rooms come with private balconies, too, and if you opt to stay in a villa you’ll get a roomy veranda overlooking the gardens.
Outside, meanwhile, a huge lagoon-like pool snakes through the gardens. Complete with a swim-up bar, spacious sun terraces and a separate shallow pool for the kids, it’s been designed with relaxation in mind. What’s more, this place has its very own waterpark, offering up a wave pool, white-knuckle slides and a children’s adventure playground that looks just like a ship.
Lastly, there’s the dining scene to consider. Head to Mosaic, the main restaurant, for global buffets combining cuisine from 14 different countries. Everywhere from Japan to Croatia gets a look in. Then there are the à la carte eateries - think French fine dining, barbecues, fresh seafood and authentic Turkish fare. There are a handful of bars, too, including a cocktail one that sits at the end of the beach jetty.
Location• Beachfront • Close to several golf courses and its own waterpark • 50km to Antalya city centre
• 2 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Beach and pool sunbeds • Mattresses • Parasols • Towels • Pool bar • Waterpark with 25m high Trojan horse, 14 slides and adventure river • Beach bar
• 8 restaurants including an Italian, seafood, French and Ottoman - Laylali Lebanese & Asian restaurants are at a charge
• Activities programme • Tennis - 10 hard courts • Fitness centre • Gym • Sauna • Steam bath • Steam room
• Entertainment programme • 11 bars • Live music and shows • Disco • Games room • Cinema • Cooking lessons • Video games • Beach party
• Play area • Playground • Playroom • Children's activity area • Mini-disco • Hotel-run kids' club • Children's entertainer • Teen activity programme
• Internet • Library • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Hydro pool • Beauty salon and treatments • Hairdressing salon • Surfing • Sailing • Catamaran sailing • Scuba diving • Snorkelling • Pedalos • Jet skis • Water skiing • Parasailing • Banana boats and ringos • Laundry service • Room service • Shops
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar, balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double bed, single sofa bed and are located in the main building. Garden-view and Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Unlimited local and some international brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass including beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide