Pestana Vila Sol details
The 27-hole golf course attracts golfers to the Pestana Vila Sol, while the sporting facilities, restaurant and beach shuttle service tick the boxes for everyone else.
The Pestana Vila Sol showcases the best of the Algarve’s great outdoors. The hotel is surrounded by greenery, including pine forests, lakes and fountained gardens. The real show-stopper is the 27-hole golf course, which has been designed to make the most of the local vegetation and organic lie of the land.
It’s virtually impossible to get bored when you stay at this hotel. When you’re not swimming in one of the 2 pools or enjoying a drink at the pool bar, there’s an A to Z of activities to try. Sporty types can use the tennis courts, a jogging circuit and a bike hire service, while those looking to unwind can hop on the shuttle bus to the beach.
Mealtimes here revolve around the Green Pines restaurant, which serves buffet and à la carte meals in view of the fairways.
Location• 10 minutes drive to Vilamoura - free shuttle service to the beach from June to September
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels • Pool bar open June to September
• Green Pines Restaurant with views over the fairways • Le Club bar • Flexible dining option available: 7 nights Half Board on 14 night holidays and 3 nights Half Board on 7 night holidays. Meals can be taken on any day. Please contact our pre-travel team to add a flexible dining package to your booking.
• 27-hole golf course • Tennis • Bicycle rental • Games room • Fitness room
• Bar and terrace
• Children's play area • Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club - June to September
• Golf club house • Golf academy • 24-hour reception • Laundry service • Internet • Wi-Fi in bar and lobby • 24-hour room service
All rooms have twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, phone, LCD satellite TV, hairdryer and minibar. Standard room sleeps up to 2 and have a balcony.
We also offer Single rooms, Superior rooms, Garden rooms, Superior Garden rooms and Garden Suites.
Superior rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor with a balcony and a modern decor.
Garden rooms are on the ground floor around the resort and are decorated in a Portuguese style with hand painted furniture and a terrace.
Garden Suites have facilities as per Garden rooms plus a separate living room.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide