Pioneer Beach Hotel details
Set on a gorgeous rocky cove, within close proximity to Kato Paphos, the marina, and resort centre, the Pioneer Beach Hotel puts you in the lap of luxury. With a gorgeous free-form pool, well-equipped sun terrace, and poolside bar, topping up your tan will be a pleasure. Hit the spa and book a massage to take your indulgence to the next level. If you want to be active, tennis, bowls, and a gym are on the menu as well as plenty of weekly events.
Location• On a public beach • 100m to nearest ATM and bank, open Mon-Fri 08.00-13.00 • 100m to nearest shops and supermarket, open daily • Buses run every 15 minutes, 150m from the hotel • 200m to nearest chemist, open 09.00-13.00 • 3km to Paphos harbour
25 minutes to 1 hour
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Indoor pool with whirlpool bath - heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Captain Cook pool bar open 10.00-19.00, weather permitting Nov-Apr
• Odysseas buffet restaurant serving international, Greek and Mediterranean breakfast and dinner with themed evenings and show cooking. Classically decorated, with air-conditioning and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and sea. Open 07.00-10.00 and 18.30-22.00 • Regina Italian restaurant for buffet lunch, afternoon snacks and à la carte dinner, with air-conditioning and a sea-view outdoor seating area. Open 11.30-23.00 • Thalassa Mediterranean al fresco restaurant for buffet and à la carte lunch and à la carte dinner, plus weekly flambé night. Open in summer, 11.30-23.00 • Christiana à la carte restaurant for dinner, with weekly flambé and outdoor seating. If you've booked a Superior or Superior deluxe room you can also come to this restaurant for an exclusive breakfast. Open until 11.00 for Superior room breakfasts and 19.00-22.00 • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meals
• Tennis court with equipment provided, bookable at reception • Table tennis • Darts competitions organised by the animation team • Aqua aerobics sessions in the pool organised by the animation team • Gym fully equipped with cardio and strength training equipment such as treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers and free weights. Air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter, it also offers fitness classes including yoga, pilates and zumba. Located in the Elixir Spa, open 07.00-19.30
• Entertainment programme • Live music several times a week • Themed nights • Folklore shows at the pool area with BBQs and traditional Cypriot and Greek dancing • Manager's cocktail party every Thursday evening • Ballroom • Lounge • Satellite TV and video room • Marco Polo cocktail and piano bar, open 17.00-24.00 • Sports bar, open 17.00-24.00 • Poseidonas bar, open at manager's discretion
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas from May 2014 • Reception for information, money exchange and concierge service • Luggage store with porter service • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in rooms, and until May 2014 public areas • Internet corner in reception with 3 computers • Mini-market selling newspapers, snacks and drinks, toiletries and souvenirs • Laundry service • Elixir Spa offering a range of massages, treatments and therapies, plus hair and nail salons. There's also a whirlpool for special colour therapy baths and 2 saunas and 2 steam baths - 1 each for nudists. Appointments are recommended. Open 08.00-19.30 • Bike hire • Boules • Outdoor short mat bowling - indoor on request • 3 pool tables - 1 in the pub and 2 outdoors • Tennis floodlights • Watersports by the beach
All rooms have air-conditioning in summer, luxury bathroom with bath, flexible hose and rain shower, weighing scales and vanity mirror, 26" flatscreen satellite TV with music, Wi-Fi at a charge, laptop-size safety deposit box, mini-fridge, Espresso machine, tea and coffee facilities, room service at a charge offering breakfast, light meals, late snacks and drinks, iron and board, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, fruit and water on arrival and pool towels. Standard rooms sleep 2 with a king-size bed - can be made into twin beds on request.
We also offer Superior rooms with a mountain or sea view and Deluxe sea-view rooms.
Superior rooms with a mountain or sea view have the use of a sauna and steam bath, Wi-Fi, deluxe bathroom toiletries, VIP check-in, exclusive breakfast until 11.00 and late check-out until 18.00 - subject to availability.
Deluxe sea-view rooms have VIP check-in, use of private beach cabana with seating area and sunbeds, DVD player, whirlpool bath, free Wi-Fi, use of sauna and steam bath, deluxe bathroom toiletries, an exclusive breakfast in the à la carte restaurant until 11.00 and late check-out until 18.00 - subject to availability.
Free fruit and wine on arrival for honeymooners.
All Inclusive Option
For Standard Double rooms
• Full Board with buffet and table d'hote in 2 restaurants • Snacks, desserts, ice-cream and hot drinks in the afternoon • Snacks after dinner until 22.30 • 2 visits per week to an à la carte restaurant - €10 credit per person for any additional visits, reservations required and subject to availability • Lunch boxes • Beer, water, soft drinks and a bottle of wine in the minibar on arrival • Tea and coffee in room replenished daily • Locally produced and selected international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
For Superior and Superior Deluxe rooms
• Full Board • Unlimited à la carte dining, reservations required and subject to availability • Snacks • Lunch boxes • Stocked minibar on arrival with soft drinks, beer, spirits and a bottle of wine • Bottle of champagne 1 day prior to departure • Bottle of water in room every afternoon • Tea, coffee and soft drinks in room replenished daily • Locally produced and selected international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Pioneer Beach Hotel:
in Protaras, Cyprus East
in Polis, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa
in Miliou, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts