Hotel St George
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts, Cyprus
Hotel St George details
Newly refurbished and downright magnificent, the Hotel St. George entices guests to return again and again. Renowned for is fantastic dining and superb staff, the St. George goes out of its way to make sure your holiday experience is unparalleled. The star of the show is the enormous pool that incorporates waterfalls and a swim-up bar while giving you stunning Mediterranean vistas. The range of activities is jaw-dropping and includes a health club, diving centre, and sporting facilities. Meanwhile, the kids get a children’s club, playground and special pool.
Location• Situated on the beach near Chlorakas Village • 100m to bus stop, with buses running every 20mins from 08.00-22.30 • 100m to nearest chemist, open Mon-Fri 09.00-13.00 and 15.00-18.00 • 150m to the local tavernas and restaurants • 3km to nearest bank and ATM • 6km to Paphos
25 minutes to 1 hour
• Expansive swimming pool with waterfalls and whirlpool bath. Open 09.00-19.00 in summer, til 18.00 in winter • Indoor pool with changing rooms and lockers. Open 09.00-19.00 • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels - at a charge • Pool bar • Beach bar • Attractive gardens
• Kionos restaurant for international buffet or à la carte dinner and show cooking. With air-conditioning and outdoor seating with pool and garden views. Open 19.00-21.30 • Grill restaurant • The Sunset Grill pool and sea-side al fresco restaurant serving light Mediterranean meals. Open during the day, weather permitting • Café Lara for Continental buffet breakfast and international buffet lunch. Open 07.00-10.00 and 12.30-14.30 • Themed nights • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for dinner • Flexible dining: Full Board can be taken on any 7 nights on a 14 night stay and any 3 nights on a 7 night stay
• Floodlit tennis courts, bookable at reception • Table tennis - deposit required for equipment • Aqua aerobics, run daily by the animation team • Darts for over 16s • Beach volleyball several times a week • Air-conditioned gym with cardio and strength-training equipment. For over 18s, open 08.00-20.00
• Evening entertainment programme featuring live music, cabarets, shows and discos • Arcadia lounge for cocktails, drinks, tea and coffee, pastries and ice-cream. Open 09.00-24.00 • Avakas cocktail bar with ambient or live music. Smart-casual dress code - gentlemen are required to wear long trousers. Open 18.00 til late • Premier Club for shows and events
• Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years featuring a range of activities. Open Mon-Sat 10.00-15.00 • Children’s pool by the main pool, open 09.00-18.00 • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout the hotel • Reception for information, reservations, luggage store and money exchange • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 4 computers for internet use in the lobby • SenSpa for over 18s offering a range of massages, treatments, facials and beauty salon. There's also a sauna, whirlpool and hydro-pool. Appointments required, open 08.00-20.00 • Discounts at nearby golf clubs available at reception • Games room with pool and billiards tables • Bike hire with helmets and locks provided • Watersports on the beach • Scuba diving centre • Laundry service • Shop selling snacks, toiletries, clothing, jewellery and souvenirs • Room service - light meals and snacks
All rooms have satellite TV with English channels, tea and coffee facilities, tablet-size safety deposit box, mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. Standard rooms will have double or twin beds, a sofa-bed, air-conditioning, refurbished modern bathroom, 22" satellite TV with English channels, tea and coffee facilities, tablet-size safety deposit box, mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and a balcony. Superior double sea view rooms are available.
We also offer Superior double sea view rooms.
Superior double sea-view rooms will have facilities as per standard rooms plus upgraded furnishings, fruit and wine on arrival, 26" satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, iPod docking station and a sea view.
No single room supplement for departures on or after 17th November and returning on or before 18th December, or departures on or after 2nd January and returning on or before 31st March.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board • Snacks • Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes • Local alcoholic drinks, spirits, soft drinks • Ice-cream • Waiter service for drinks • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide