Hotel Atlantica Golden Beach details
A seafront setting, stylish interiors, and great food and entertainment – it's easy to see why the Hotel Atlantica Golden Beach draws guests back year after year.
Cocooned by exotic banana trees, the Hotel Atlantica Golden Beach has a secluded vibe. That’s not to say it’s out of the way, though. It’s perched beside a pebbly beach, and Kissonerga’s shops and tavernas are just a 15-minute walk away.
In terms of décor, the property’s designers have gone for a look that says understated elegance. In the lobby, expect marble flooring, chunky pillars and stylish wing chairs. The sun terrace strikes a smart note, too, and at the centre of it all, you’ll find the swimming pool, which looks out across the Mediterranean Sea.
When it comes to dining, the focus is on buffet meals, gala dinners and themed nights. Plus, because the hotel is part of the Thomson Gold range, special attention is paid to the evening entertainment scene. Expect a great line-up of acts that spans comedians to live bands.
Location• Beside a secluded pebble beach surrounded by banana trees • 1.5km to Kissonerga with a small selection of tavernas and shops • 8km to Paphos harbour
25 minutes to 1 hour
• Swimming pool with views across the bay • Indoor pool • Sunbeds and parasols by the pool and on the lawns
• Ambrosia buffet restaurant for all meals • Al fresco dining on restaurant terrace • Amalthia Taverna - summer only • À la carte restaurant serving Cypriot and Greek cuisine. 1 free visit per stay • Extensive wine list • Occasional theme evenings • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers in all restaurants
• Floodlit tennis court • Gym with air-conditioning, treadmills, static bikes, a range of weights and a whirlpool bath, open 10.00-18.00 • Organised daytime activities • Table tennis • 1 complimentary use of the sauna per stay for All Inclusive guests
• Diverse programme of live music, professional shows and UK acts • Lounge bar open 10.00-01.00
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • Air-conditioning May-Oct, heating Nov-Apr in public rooms • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Health club offering a range of treatments, massages and sauna, open 10.00-18.00 by appointment • Hairdresser-appointments required • Pool table • Minibar/fridge in room • Internet
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see 'Gold' in the A-Z Guide for more information.
Twin room sleeps up to 3 adults with twin beds, a foldaway bed, air-conditioning May-Oct, heating Nov-Apr, flatscreen satellite TV, phone, radio, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Single rooms, Double rooms and Double/Twin rooms with a limited sea view are also available.
We also offer Superior Double rooms and, from May-Oct, Superior Deluxe rooms with a private pool.
Superior Double room sleeps up to 3 adults with 1 double bed, a foldaway bed, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, slippers, fruit and wine on arrival, upscale furnishings and a balcony or terrace with cushioned chairs and a direct or side sea view.
Available May-Oct: Superior Deluxe rooms with a private pool to sleep up to 3 adults with 1 double bed, a foldaway bed on request, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, slippers, fruit and wine on arrival and a terrace with cushioned chairs and a direct sea view.
Honeymoon Package: Treat yourself to a private taxi transfer, room upgrade - subject to availability, breakfast in bed with sparkling wine, a candlelit dinner on the terrace, sparkling wine, flowers and fruit on arrival, one sauna and massage per stay, and surprise wedding gift - please ask us for prices. This offer is only available in the summer.
Beauty and Wellness Package: Great deals on beauty and wellness packages are available at this hotel. For more details of the fantastic offers and options, see the hotel on our website.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board • Snacks • Afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits • Picnics for days out • 1 à la carte meal per stay • Unlimited locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide • All Inclusive is available right up until departure for the airport
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide