Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Hotel
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts, Cyprus
Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Hotel details
With an 18-hole golf course, luxury spa and private village square, the InterContinental Aphrodite Hills makes it almost impossible to leave.
The InterContinental Aphrodite Hills has moved the goal posts. In addition to accommodation, this award-winning resort gives visitors access to an 18-hole golf course, a Greco-Roman spa, and 9 championship-standard tennis courts at the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy.
At the heart of it all there’s a private village square. Made from locally quarried stone, this meeting place is edged by a Häagen Dazs ice-cream parlour, a Costa coffee and a selection of dinky boutiques where you can buy jewellery, books and fashion.
There are 13 restaurants and 3 bars dotted throughout the resort. The highlights include Las Ramblas tapas restaurant, which has an oyster station, and Leander where the fine dining menu features a live flambé service.
Most people find it hard to leave the resort. But those who do, catch the shuttle bus to a nearby cove, where the hotel has built a wooden decking section with loungers.
Location• 1km to the beach • 3.5km to Aphrodite's Rock • 15km to Paphos resort centre
• 3 swimming pools • Heated indoor pool • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds • Whirlpool bath
• Eleonas buffet restaurant for all meals and themed evening dinners • Leander Asian and European fusion and Mesogias Mediterranean seafood restaurants for evening dinner • Las Ramblas Tapas restaurant • Ifestos poolside brasserie and bar for lunch and dinner • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers at dinner
• The Retreat Spa with spa treatments, massage, thalassotherapy, Turkish bath and steam bath available, for over 18s • Sauna for over 18s • Gym with a range of equipment, for over 18s • Annabel Croft Tennis Academy. Equipment available for hire. Reservations required • Golf • Chess • Pool table • Darts • Games consoles • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Bicycle hire • Nature trails • Segway hire • Archery
• Carob Lounge offering light snacks, open 08.00-02.00 • Lobby Bar • Occasional live music and shows
• Children's pool • Pirates Village playground • Playroom • Crèche for 6-35 mths • Hotel-run kids' club, 3-12 yrs • Teens' club, 13-17 yrs • Mini disco • Cots • Highchairs • Children's restaurant • Early meal sittings
• Room service • Money exchange • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Internet access and Wi-Fi • Shops
All rooms are spacious and finished with dark wood furniture, and have air-conditioning, satellite TV, walk-in shower and bath, bathrobes, phone, minibar, tea and coffee-making facilities, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and balcony. Deluxe twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds and an extra bed, and have either garden or pool views. Single occupancy deluxe twin rooms, Sea view deluxe twin rooms, Junior suites, Sea view junior suites and Family rooms are also available.
We also offer Junior suites, Sea view junior suites and Family rooms.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in twin beds, an extra bed, and come with either pool or garden views. Sea view junior suites are available.
Family rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children, and come with garden or pool views. Please note that Family rooms are made up of two rooms with a connecting door.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide