in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts, Cyprus
With its landscaped gardens, hidden ponds and secret pathways, the Hotel Annabelle has a Secret Garden-esque feel.
The hotel Annabelle is spread over 6 acres of grounds. They’re really pretty, and accessorised by ornamental ponds and secret patios, which are linked by wooden bridges and stone pathways.
The hotel’s main swimming pool is bordered by sunloungers and planted urns. There’s also a grotto pool nestled among greenery. It’s spread out over 2 levels, and is framed by a cascading waterfall.
At mealtimes, you’ve got 4 restaurants to choose from, including the Amorosa, where you’ll be serenaded by a classical pianist. Another popular eatery is the Mediterraneo, which hosts regular barbecue nights and Cypriot dancing shows.
Lastly, the hotel is in a convenient location for exploring Paphos. The shops and restaurants of Kato Paphos are more or less on your doorstep. And Paphos harbour, with its waterfront tavernas and fortress, is only a 10-minute walk away.
Location• 200m to Kato Paphos where there is a chemist, bank, ATM, local shops and a supermarket • 800m to Paphos Harbour • 2km to Ktima Paphos town centre
20 minutes from Paphos airport and 75 minutes from Larnaca airport
• Half Olympic-sized pool, heated in autumn and spring as required • Freeform pool • Tropical gardens • 2 pool snack bars serving drinks, cocktails, light bites and ice-cream - 1 swim-up bar open 10.00-18.30 • Use of indoor and outdoor infinity pools at the adjacent sister hotel Almyra
• Fontana restaurant for buffet breakfast, lunch and theme nights in summer. Children's buffet. Indoor and outdoor seating. • Amorosa fine-dining restaurant open on selected nights serving French cuisine and accompanied by occasional piano music. 19.30-22.00 • Taverna-style Mediterraneo restaurant serves casual lunches outdoors. Open in summer 12.30-16.30 • Asteras seafood and flambé gourmet restaurant where you can dine by candle light. Open several times a week 19.30-22.00 • Lobby bar serves afternoon tea, pastries and light bites • Beach bar serves hot and cold snacks • Vegetarian, diabetic and gluten-free meals available - need to be pre-ordered • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners at a supplement • If you book Half Board or Full Board you'll dine in the Fontana restaurant - Half Board may be taken for dinner • Flexible dining: 7 nights Half Board or Full Board available on 14 night holidays and 3 nights Half Board or Full Board available on 7 night holidays. Meals can be taken on any day
• Tennis court with free equipment hire open 08.00-20.00 • Squash court and equipment open 08.00-20.00 • 4 golf courses within 20 minutes
• Music in the Amorosa restaurant • Weekly folklore show in high season • Live classical music in lobby bar • Byzantine cocktail bar • Library in the recently refurbished Atrium lounge
• Hotel-run entertainment programme for children aged 4-12 years during summer, Easter and Christmas holidays at hotel Almyra • Teen club 12-17 yrs, open July and August, six days a week • Kids' club and crèche at sister hotel Almyra
• Shops • Air-conditioning throughout in summer • Central heating in winter • Member of the Preferred Hotels and Resorts Worldwide • Full treatment Almyra Spa located at the adjacent sister hotel Almyra. Treatments include a range of facials, massage, waxing, detoxing and scrubs. There is a gym, sauna, steam room and indoor pool. For over 16s. Open 08.00 - 20.00
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, phone, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 have twin beds or a double bed, extra bed is non-permanent and can be replaced by a cot.
We also offer Studio Suites, Sea-view rooms and Deluxe sea-view rooms.
Studio Suites sleep up to 3 and are situated in the main building.
Honeymoon offer: Fruit and bottle of local wine in room on arrival, one candlelit gourmet dinner at the Amorosa Restaurant - excluding drinks, French Champagne breakfast in the room plus a surprise gift. £105 per couple - payable and bookable at reception.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Annabelle:
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ponta do Sol, Madeira
in Protaras, Cyprus All Resorts