Protur Aparthotel Vista Badia details
The staggering list of amenities at the Protur Aparthotel Vista Badia puts other hotels to shame. For starters, it’s right on the beach, and there’s a thrilling water park on-site, giving you days and days of amusement. Then there’s the Protur Natura Farm where you can play sports, watch animals, and even plant and adopt a tree in an effort to maintain the natural habitat. The Biomar Spa delivers pampering massage and beauty treatments while the multiple restaurants give you the best in international cuisine…and this is just the beginning. It’s no wonder young families love this place.
Location• 400m to traffic-free promenade • 500m to resort centre
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool - open low season only • Whirlpool • Sun terrace • Gardens • Pool snack bar • Pool towels • Guests are obliged to use the swimming pool facilities at the hotel they have booked
• Main buffet restaurant with outside terrace • 'Sa Bodega' for tapas • 'La Fontana' for Italian • 'Country Grill' barbecue restaurant • Argentinian grill restaurant available in La Reserva waterpark, Jun-Sept
• Daily activity programme for all ages • Sauna • Gym • Darts • Volleyball • Pool • Table tennis • Paddle courts • In-line skating • Nordic walking • Archery • Shooting • Climbing • Cycling • All must be booked via the Club House, introductory courses also available • Minigolf‚ tennis and squash at nearby Protur Sa coma resort
• Entertainment programme • Bar/lounge and additional lounge
• Thomson Kids' Clubs May-Oct - located in the neighbouring hotel Protur Safari Park • Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in Jul & Aug • Infants under 2 yrs get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Children’s pool • Paddling pool • Protur Nature farm - guided visits only • Paradis Park with children's attractions • Playground with sandy base • Highchairs in restaurant • Hotel-run miniclub, 4-12 yrs - 4 yr olds must be accompanied by an adult • Supervised playroom • Cots
• Wi-Fi in reception • The following facilities do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Internet corner • La Reserva waterpark open Jun-mid Oct, fee includes food and drink and prices vary depending on board basis • Protur Biomar Spa with hydrothermal circuit, sauna, Turkish bath and ice-cave - offering treatments and programmes
All apartments have air-conditioning at manager's discretion, kitchenette with cooking rings, microwave and toaster‚ satellite TV‚ telephone, hairdryer, maid service and towel change 5 times a week and linen twice a week and a balcony. 1 bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom and 2 sofa beds in lounge. Select apartments with larger terrace, table, chairs and sunloungers available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals • Breakfast 08.00-10.00, late breakfast 10.30-12.30, lunch 13.00-15.00, afternoon tea 15.30-17.30, dinner, 18.30-21.00, late snacks 23.00-24.00 • Dinner in themed restaurants, prebooked at the Club House • Ice-cream from 10.00 • Fruit 10.30-21.00 • National and some international alcoholic, non-alcoholic and hot drinks 10.00-24.00 • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide