Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa details
Stylish bedrooms, a luxurious spa and great facilities, all close to Sa Coma beach.
This place has undergone a minimalist makeover. The revamp comes to the fore in the bedrooms. Accessorised with jewel-hued cushions, trendy headboards and flatscreen TVs, they’re funky in a low-key way. The lobby is an eye-opener, too. It’s a symphony of glass and marble graced with plush sofas and furnishings.
But of course, the décor is only part of the picture. There are the facilities to consider as well. The hotel is part of the bigger Club Protur Sa Coma Resort so, as a guest, you’ve got the pick of quite a range. The biggest draw has to be the Biomar spa which is definitely worth paying a bit extra for. This haven of tranquillity and treatments revolves around saunas, Turkish baths and a pool with water fountains.
It’s all about options when it comes to food, too. Meals are served buffet-style in the main restaurant, and you’ve got plenty of choice elsewhere within the complex. Head to Sa Bodega eatery for tapas, or La Fontana for Italian. And, although it’s not part of the hotel, there’s a Michelin-starred restaurant right next door serving up world-class cuisine – it’s well worth splashing out.
Last but not least is the location. Set along a tree-lined road, the Protur’s a five-minute walk from Sa Coma beach. The town centre is just a little further - 10 minutes or so.
Location• 400m to beach and resort centre • Bus stop nearby for services to Cala Millor and Palma
1 hour 15 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Pool towels • Sunbeds and parasols • Indoor pool
• Varied buffet menu including daily vegetarian option and glass of sparking wine with breakfast in main restaurant • Chef's demonstrations • Weekly themed evening meals • Weekly gala dinner • Snack bar • Restaurants available within Protur resort: • Evening dining for All Inclusive guests at Sa Bodega for tapas, La Fontana for Italian cuisine, Country Grill for barbecues, La Reserva for buffet and snacks - June to mid October and Argentinian Grill restaurant
• Tennis • Paddle and squash courts • In-line skating • Nordic walking • Table tennis • Archery • Shooting • Climbing • Leisure cycling • 36-hole minigolf course • Boules • Pool • 300m to sports club with golf school driving range, squash and tennis courts • Guests are obliged to use the swimming pool facilities at the hotel they have booked • Guided visits to Protur Nature Farm
• Live music • Themed nights • TV room • Bar • 3 lounges
• Thomson Kids' Clubs in the neighbouring hotel Protur Safari Park, 01 May-31 Oct • Children’s pool • Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week except in Jul and Aug • Paradis Park
• Free Wi-Fi in rooms and some public areas • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in reception area • Internet • Hairdresser • Laundry service • Bike hire • Protur Biomar Spa with hydrothermal circuit, sauna, Turkish bath and ice cave • La Reserva waterpark open Jun-mid Oct - although fee includes food and drink, prices will vary depending on board basis
All rooms have air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms available.
We also offer Select rooms and Suites.
Select rooms are situated on the ground floor with wooden decked terrace, table, chairs and sunloungers, bathrooms with bath and separate shower cubicle plus bathrobe and slippers. Poolside Select rooms have access to a shared pool.
Suites, located on the 3rd floor, sleep up to 3 adults and a child with twin beds and an extra bed in the bedroom, plus a child bed in the lounge, whirlpool bathtub and 2 sunloungers on the balcony.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals • Breakfast 08.00-10.30, late breakfast at the pool bar 10.30-13.00, lunch 13.00-15.00, afternoon tea 16.00-18.30, dinner 19.00-21.30, late snacks 23.00-24.00 • Ice-lollies all day • National and international alcoholic and soft drinks 10.30-24.00 • Minibar in room with soft drinks only • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide