Protur Safari Park details
Right in the heart of the Sa Coma Resort, the Protur Safari Park has everything on the doorstep.
The most central of all the Protur Sa Coma Resort hotels, the Protur Safari Park is in the perfect spot for an activity packed holiday. This grand, whitewashed hotel is the largest in the resort, so you can be sure it’s got all the facilities you need. Tucked in the middle, are lawns, sun terraces and a smart lagoon-style pool. Plus there’s a pool bar, too.
Inside, things are understated and classy. Floor-to-ceiling windows and marble floors keep things light and airy. Comfy sofas, glass coffee tables and up-lighters, meanwhile give it a contemporary edge. Downstairs, you’ll find the hotel’s eateries – a buffet restaurant and a bar-come-café. Plus there are lounges, a TV room and internet access.
As for the bedrooms, they’re recently had a new look. Sapphire blue furnishings are teamed with light coloured furniture. And mod cons like flat screen TVs and air conditioning come as standard.
As part of the Sa Coma Resort, you can expect plenty of activities on tap. And right on your doorstep you’ll find the 54-hole mini-golf course, the crazy river ride and a choice of restaurants including the Country Grill, La Fontana and La Bodega.
Best of all, though, is the spa. It comes with a hydrothermal circuit, a sauna and Turkish bath and an ice cave, and is well worth splashing out for.
Location• 500m to the beach • 550m to the resort centre • 50m to the nearest bars, shops and restaurants
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • New relax pool with Balinese loungers • Pool bar • Indoor pool, in low season
• Buffet dining room • Themed restaurants - Sa Bodega for tapas, La Fontana Italian, Country Grill, La Reserva for buffet and snacks and an Argentinian Grill in La Reserva from June to mid-October
• 18 tennis courts at the sports complex next to hotel • Tennis coaching • Gym • Keep-fit classes • 50m to golf driving range and squash courts • Multi-purpose sports pitch • Volleyball • Water polo • 2 minigolf courses, 36 holes in total, within the complex • Pool table • Table tennis • Whirlpool bath open early May to Oct • Sauna • Entrance to these facilities must be booked via the Club House • Guests are obliged to use the swimming pool facilities at the hotel they have booked • Guided visits to Protura Nature Farm
• Evening entertainment including live music, quiz nights and folklore shows • 2 lounges • 2 satellite TV rooms
• Thomson Kids' Clubs for 3-11 yrs, 01 May-31 Oct • Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in Jul and Aug • Infants under 2 yrs get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Children’s pool • Children’s section of main pool • Supervised playroom • Playground • Paradis Park • Protur Natura Farm
• Free Wi-Fi in reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Launderette • La Reserva waterpark open June to mid October - although fee includes food and drink, prices will vary depending on board basis • Crazy river ride • Protur Biomar Spa with hydrothermal circuit, sauna, Turkish bath and ice-cave - spa offers programmes and treatments
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds and an extra bed, air-conditioning at manager's discretion, shower, hairdryer, phone, satellite TV, microwave, minibar, kettle and balcony.
1-bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 with 2 sofa-beds in the lounge, air-conditioning at manager's discretion, bath and shower, hairdryer, phone, flatscreen satellite TV, microwave, minibar and kettle.
616, including rooms
• Full Board buffet meals • Breakfast 08.00-10.00 • Late breakfast 10.30-12.30 • Lunch and snacks 13.00-15.00 • Evening meals in themed restaurants booked via the Club House • Afternoon tea 15.30-17.30 • Dinner 18.30-21.00 • Sandwiches 23.00-24.00 • Ice-cream all day • Drinks including national spirits, beer, soft drinks • Entertainment as listed • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide