Ranveli Village details
The moment you arrive at the Ranveli Village your pampering in paradise begins as you are handed a welcome drink on the jetty by the hotel’s friendly staff. A beach of soft white sand stretches along the western side of the island, and all the guest rooms have easy access to this stunning shore. Settle in and sun yourself on the large sun terrace around the beautifully designed pool, or scuba-dive into the exotic waters. For a splash of local colour, there are small fishing villages nearby, as well as a cultural centre. Surrounded by sea and bathed in sunshine, you can truly leave your worries behind.
Location• All areas of the resort are within 100m of the beach • 77km from Malé airport
About 25 minutes by sea plane. Please note that there may be a wait at Malé airport for your connection.
• Swimming pool with children’s pool attached • Sunbeds • Sun terrace • Gardens
• Main restaurant • Pool bar serving snacks and drinks • Sunset bar
From Winter 10 Full Board plus is available at a supplment and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner plus wine, beer, soft drinks by the glass and tea and coffee with meals. Fresh fruit juices are not included.
• Scuba diving - one complimentary introductory dive in the lagoon • Watersports • Excursions - snorkelling, fishing, island hopping • Beach volleyball • Darts • Pool table • Board games • Table tennis
• Bar • TV room • Disco • Maldivian night with local show once a week • Games - crab race
• Spa for sauna, massages, whirlpool and facial treatments • Internet café • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Safety deposit boxes • Room service on request • Small book lounge • Money exchange facilities
• Rooms have either a double bed or twin beds with a single bed • Hot and cold water with bathtub • Telephone • Minibar • Air-conditioning • Veranda
• Silver/Gold wedding anniversary offer: Fruit and wine. • Birthday offer: cake. • Honeymooners will receive a free fruit basket and a bottle of wine on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide