Sun Island Resort and Spa details
If water sports are your thing, then the stunning Sun Island Resort and Spa will be your paradise. For starters, you’ll have access to the diving centre, where you can scuba dive and snorkel along the jetty. If you fancy some land-based sports, there are tennis courts, squash, basketball, volleyball, and football facilities at your disposal. You’ll also enjoy a huge swimming pool with a pool bar and gorgeous terraces that look out onto the sea. In the dining department, you’ll be spoiled for choice with a number of international options, and if you’re feeling really indulgent, get a pampering massage at the Araamu Spa.
Location• On the southern rim of Ari Atoll, enjoying a wide beach area surrounding the island • 107km from Malé airport
About 2 hours 30 minutes by speedboat. We recommend that you upgrade to a seaplane transfer - approx 35 minutes for speed and convenience. Please book this as an extra facility, ask your travel agent for details. Please note that there may be a wait at Malé airport for your onward connection.
Large swimming pool Spacious and inviting pool area with great scenery Pool bar Sun terraces Sunbeds with sun umbrellas Well-kept gardens
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Maaniya Restaurant for standard and super deluxe guests • Exclusive Southern Star restaurant for water bungalow guests • Christmas and New Year gala meals • The following are not part of your All Inclusive Option package: • Additional à la carte restaurants offering western & oriental cuisine: grill, Thai, Chinese & Italian restaurants • Japanese sushi counter • Coffee shop • Lobby lounge • Club Green bar
• Fully-equipped gym • Tennis courts • Badminton • Squash • Basketball • Football • Volleyball • Table tennis, darts, billiards
Weekly live bands Cultural shows Evening entertainment Karaoke Disco
• Children’s pool • Cots and highchairs
• Steam bath, sauna and whirlpool bath • 1 night fishing and half day excursion for guests staying 7 nights or more • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive Option package: • Araamu Spa • Massage • Scuba diving • PADI approved diving centre • Bicycle hire • Electronic games centre • Souvenir shop • Photo processing service • Jewellery shop • Beachwear shop • Watersports activities • Floodlit tennis • Exclusive boutique outlets • Laundry service • Cocktails • Internet facilities • Pizza Express delivery available
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV - some channels incur an extra charge, telephone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and terrace and views of the beach and sea. Standard rooms are Beach Bungalows and have twin beds or double bed.
We also offer Superior beach bungalows and Water bungalows.
Superior beach bungalows are decorated to a higher standard.
Water bungalows are located in the lagoon, have superior sea views and CD player. Minimum age of 18 years.
• Birthday offer of bottle of wine and a cake • Honeymooners will receive a free fruit basket and a bottle of wine on arrival.
All Inclusive Option
• Full board for Standard and Super-deluxe guests at the Maaniya Restaurant and water bungalow guests at the Southern Star Restaurant - restrictions will apply • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Snacks • All Inclusive guests receive 20% discount from food at the speciality restaurants • Restrictions will apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Sun Island Resort and Spa:
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll