Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino details
Citing the Queen of Holland and Monaco’s royal family among its past guests, this is one of Aruba’s most exclusive hotel complexes.
The Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino doesn’t do things by halves. This resort is spread out over 40 acres and it’s home to two hotels – the adults-only Renaissance Marina Hotel and the family-friendly Renaissance Ocean Suites.
The first thing you’ll notice when you arrive at the Marina Hotel is the speedboat in the lobby. It’s there to whisk guests out to Renaissance Island – a collection of tropical lagoons that are only open to the hotel’s residents. The wow-factor continues in the two shopping malls where designer labels like Gucci and Louis Vuitton grace the rails, and the casino, which is the only 24-hour gambling den on the island.
The Marina Hotel is a great place to relax. When you’re not swimming in the infinity pool you can treat yourself to an exotic therapy, like a paraffin hand treatment, in the Okeanos Spa. Later, take your pick from one of the gourmet restaurants. Order sushi in Aquarius, Angus beef in The Steakhouse or tapas in Blue.
The Ocean Suites sits on the other side of a marina, about a five-minute walk away. A real hit with families, the complex fans out around two palm-fringed swimming pools. Plus it's got its very own private lagoon that extends out into the sea.
Location• On waterfront • 5km to airport • Walking distance to central Oranjestad
• 3 swimming pools • Pool and beach towels • Sunbeds • Swim-up bar • Pool bar
• L.G. Smith’s Steak & Chop House for dinner • Aquarius for casual Caribbean fare • Buffet or à la carte for breakfast, lunch and seafood buffet dinner • 2 guests per room are entitled to a free American breakfast daily • Papagayo Bar & Grill for light lunch and snacks on Renaissance Island • Captain’s Corner for breakfast • Blue has daily happy hour, sushi and burgers for lunch and tapas for dinner • Solé at the Ocean Suites serves poolside meals and snacks • The adults only Lounge Midnight Grill has live entertainment and late night menu • The Renaissance Marketplace has several bars and cafés
• Snorkelling equipment • Fitness centre • Aqua aerobics • Beach volleyball • Dance classes • Language classes • Nature trail
• Casino and local shows in resort
• Children's pool • Patamingo kids' club
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Watersports • Sailing • Scuba diving and snorkelling excursions • Tennis • Tennis clinics • Bicycle hire • Okeanos Spa offering sauna, massage, facials and body scrubs • Hairdresser • ATM • Money exchange • Wi-Fi • Laundry/dry-cleaning service • Barber/beauty shop • Entertainment such as the casino and shows • Shops • Minibar in room • Room service
All rooms have a TV, high-speed internet access, coffee maker and French balcony. Standard rooms are Resort rooms and are located in the adults-only Renaissance Marina Hotel with views of Oranjestad or the hotel atrium with its water launch. They have a king-size bed or 2 double beds and sleep up to 2 adults. They also have a mini-fridge. Double rooms are located in the adults only Marina section of the hotel for guests aged 18 years and above.
We also offer Island suites in the family-friendly Renaissance Ocean and Island king rooms in the adults-only Marina Hotel.
Ocean and Island suites are located in the family-friendly Renaissance Ocean Suites with views of the marina or park and have a 1 bedroom suite, king-size bed, large bathroom, living room with queen-size sofa-bed, TV in both rooms, wet bar with mini-fridge, microwave and balcony or patio and sleep up to 4.
Island king rooms are located in the adults-only Marina Hotel and are set on the higher floors offering sweeping views of the island of Aruba and have a king-size bed, French balcony, amenities including a TV and mini-fridge, and sleep up to 2.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals • Unlimited locally produced drinks • Frozen drinks in Renaissance operated outlets • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide