in Protaras, Cyprus East, Cyprus
Sandra Apartments details
Modern, well-equipped and just a short stroll from the beach, the Sandra Apartments are a great choice for self-catering holidays.
From the outside, this whitewashed hotel doesn’t look particularly special. Step through the gates though, and you’ll find a modern place with plenty to write home about. Take the apartments, for instance. One-bed spaces, they’re really big and come with well-equipped lounges and kitchens. A colour scheme of yellows and blues give them a holiday feel, while balconies and air-conditioning add the finishing touches.
Outside, a large swimming pool is surrounded by a scattering of palms. There’s also a smaller pool for the kids, which comes with a water fountain, and a neighbouring tennis court. For poolside lunches, there’s a snack bar which serves up drinks and light bites during the day.
When you’re ready for a proper meal though, head to the hotel’s main restaurant. It serves up a mix of local and international dishes for dinner, so it’s ideal if you don’t feel like cooking. Choose a table on the shaded terrace for the full al fresco experience.
Head out of the hotel, meanwhile, and you’ll find a host of other restaurants and bars on your doorstep. The beach is just across the road, too.
Location• 100m to Victory Bay beach • 150m from Fig Tree Bay • 100m to local tavernas • Supermarket and shops directly opposite hotel • Nearest chemist - 50m, turn right outside hotel • Bank and ATM - 200m to the left of the hotel • Nearest bus stop is next to the bank outside Sunrise Beach Hotel
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
• Pool - open 08.30-19.00 • Sun terrace and gardens • Sunbeds • Parasols • Poolside bar
• Sandra poolside restaurant with waiter service for breakfast, lunch and dinner - open 08.00-21.30. The restaurant is air-conditioned and non-smoking, and also has an outdoor seating area overlooking the pool • A la carte menu including a range of English and continental-style dishes, snacks, pasta and salads • Kyklos is a modern restaurant situated at the front of the hotel, with outdoor tables overlooking the centre of Protaras. A number of Greek-style dishes are served here, including lotsi and saganaki. The restaurant is non-smoking and is open for evening meals 17.00-23.00
• Tennis court • Pool table in lobby
• Occasional evening entertainment including live music and barbecues, held in the bar during the evenings from 20.00-24.00 • Lively bar
• Kids' pool located just behind the main pool, open 08.30-19.00. The pool is surrounded by sunbeds and parasols and has a mushroom waterfall • Kids' menu available in restaurant • Highchairs • Cots
• 24-hour reception and information desk • 1 computer available with internet access • Money exchange
All apartments have kitchenette with 4 gas rings and oven, bathroom, phone, air-conditioning, maid service 5 times a week with linen and towels changed and a balcony. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 with a twin bedroom, a sofa-bed, plus a camp bed in the lounge area. Please note hotel is made up of a main building and an annexe building-rooms may be allocated in either building.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide