Vrissaki Beach Hotel details
The Vrissaki is brand new for summer 2013. It’s being built on the edge of a belt of white sand that’s more than a kilometre long. And it’ll be less than a 10-minute walk from the bars and restaurants in Protaras’ town centre.
The architecture of the hotel is up-to-the-minute. Outside, floor-to-ceiling glass windows will meet wood panelling and whitewashed walls. Inside, bedrooms will come with contemporary lighting, flatscreen TVs and statement furniture.
The hotel’s swimming pool will look out over the sea, and it’ll be surrounded by luxury sunloungers that swap plastic slats for wooden frames and thick cushions. There’ll be a bar by the pool, too, shaded by a stylish wooden pergola.
The hotel will have 2 restaurants. The buffet eatery will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the a la carte will be open in the evenings and include an al fresco seating area.
Location• On the beach • 250m to nearest bus stop, resort centre with shops, restaurants and bars • 300m to nearest bank open 08.30-12.30 • 500m to nearest nightclubs
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool towels with a deposit • Pool bar
• Main buffet restaurant for all meals • Pool snack bar • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Beach à la carte restaurant and bar
• Lounge with TV in lobby area • Occasional live music and themed nights
• Separate children's pool • Children's menu • Highchairs • Cot
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Pool table • Money exchange • Room service • Wellness centre for over16s with a treadmill, cycles and machines in the gym • Massage • Sauna and steam room for over 16s open 10.00-17.00 • Hairdresser • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer and a balcony or terrace.
Twin room sleep up to 3 with twin beds and an extra bed. Sea-view twin rooms available.
Superior room to sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed, facilities as twin rooms plus a large furnished terrace are available at a supplement.
All Inclusive Option
• Full board buffet meals • Ice cream 13.00-17.00 • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charge, see A-Z Guide for more information
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.