Sol Luna Bay Resort details
Right on the beach with great views of the Black Sea, the all-new Sol Luna Bay Hotel is prime sunbathing territory.
This grand coral-and-cream coloured hotel has a great spot right next to a sandy beach. And although this hotel is certainly big, it’s dwarfed by the sheer size of the hills behind it. They’re covered in a thick blanket of pine trees, so it makes for a pretty impressive backdrop.
And it’s not just the setting that’s worth writing home about - the hotel is rather special, too. Step inside and you’ll find this place is an oasis of cool modern design. Spacious bedrooms are dressed in cream vanillas and come accessorised with modern wood furniture. Plus extras like satellite TVs, air-conditioning, and good-sized balconies come as standard.
In terms of things to do, this hotel makes sure you’re well looked after. First off, there’s the swimming pool. It’s a roomy affair and comes with sunloungers and parasols. There’s a kids’ pool and playground out here, too.
And then there’s the spa. As well as a range of tempting treatments, it also comes with a sauna. As for sports, there are plenty on offer - aerobics, beach volleyball, billiards and darts to name but a few. What’s more, kids get their very own entertainment centre.
But you can easily undo all that good work in the buffet restaurant. Serving everything from simple snacks to international and Bulgarian specialities, it caters for even the most discerning of tastebuds.
Location• On the beachfront • 10 mins to Obzor and Byala
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Sunbeds and parasols by the pool and on the beach • Pool bar
• Main restaurant serving buffet-style meals • Snacks, served at the bars
• Fitness centre • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Darts • Boccia
• Lobby bar • Daytime and evening entertainment including professional shows and dancing
• Separate children's pool • Miniclub 4-12yrs • Varied children's entertainment programme includes games and competitions 7 days a week • Playground
• Wi-Fi access in hotel lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Minibar in room • Spa centre, offering a variety of treatments • Hairdresser and beauty salon • Internet club • Laundry service • Beach facilities including deckchairs and umbrellas • Billiards • Beach sports • Resort sport facilities • Shuttle bus service to Byala and Obzor • Money exchange • Supermarket • Souvenir, jewellery and beach shops
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, bathroom with hairdryer, balcony with table and chairs. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Seaview rooms available.
We also offer Family suites.
Family suites have a bedroom, living room and accommodate up to 5 people.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Offer: Receive a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket in your room on arrival.
• Buffet breakfast and dinner in main restaurant • Snacks • Ice-cream • Afternoon tea and coffee at lobby bar • Select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - time restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide