VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort details
“The Ventana has a huge pool, a great selection of restaurants and is right in the heart of Playa Dorada.”
Pulled up against a golden beach, this place scores highly on the location front. It’s just a few minutes from Playa Dorada Plaza mall so shops and bars are in no short supply.
The resort itself is all coconut palms, green lawns and low-stacked buildings. And taking centre-stage is the pool – it could easily be mistaken for a lake. Plus, it’s got volleyball nets for in-water games and a swim-up bar. Just to the side, you’ll find a good-size children’s pool. And there’s another swimming spot away from the main one, that’s generally quieter and comes with its own sun terrace.
In terms of accommodation, rooms have a colonial look to them. Think mahogany bed frames, ceiling fans and wood and wicker furniture. Each one comes with air-conditioning, a mini-fridge and a satellite TV as standard.
With four restaurants to choose from, you can take your pick from three à la carte restaurants and an international spread in the buffet eatery. The a la carte restaurants do get busy, so it’s worth reserving a table. For after-dinner drinks, meanwhile, you can choose from two cocktail bars or the more chilled out lobby bar.
Location• On Playa Dorada Beach • Within walking distance of Playa Dorada Shopping Plaza
• Swimming pool • Quiet pool • Swim-up bar, adults only • Quiet pool bar - Tiki Bar • Beach bar - Coco Bar • Caracol Beach Club snack bar • Sunbeds • Pool/terrace bar • Pool/beach towel service
• Main restaurant for buffet breakfast‚ lunch and dinner • 3 à la carte restaurants - Octopus for Caribbean cuisine, Ocean Grill for seafood and steak, and Italian restaurant • Caracol Beach Club snack bar • Midnight snack bar 00.00-02.00 • Christmas and New Year gala meals
• Gym • Daily activities • Scuba diving lesson in the pool - 1 per person per stay • Bicycle hire, kayaking, sailing‚ snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis - 1 hour per person per day included
• Lobby bar • Midnight snack bar 00.00-02.00 • Weekly manager’s cocktail party • Evening entertainment
• Supervised hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years - daily 09.00-12.00 and 15.00-17.00 • Children's pool
• Sauna • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Beauty salon • Shop • Souvenir shop • Tennis equipment • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, phone, mini-fridge, hairdryer and patio or balcony. Standard rooms have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
We also offer Junior suites.
Junior suites have a larger bedroom with a living area, mini-fridge and coffee making facilities.
Honeymooners receive an upgrade to a honeymoon room - subject to availability, a special candle-lit dinner for two, a fruit basket and a bottle of rum in their room on arrival, plus a 10% discount in the Casa Colonial Spa.
• Full board and snacks • 1 visit per week to each of the 3 à la carte restaurants • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort:
in Omodhos, Cyprus All Resorts
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts
in Limassol, Cyprus All Resorts
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts