Diamonds Dream of Africa details
From the whirlpool baths in the rooms to the scrubs and wraps in the spa, life’s little luxuries are on tap at the Dream of Africa.
Dream of Africa was built with the Swahili word ‘bembeleza’ in mind. It means charm, and you can see it all over the hotel, starting with the setting – the property is on the unspoilt silver sands of Malindi Beach.
Bembeleza has informed the room design, too. Junior suites are styled with Italian furniture and are full of luxuries, like whirlpool bath tubs, king-size beds, flatscreen TVs and terraces with chaise lounges.
The spa is the pride of the hotel as far as facilities are concerned. It’s centred around a thalassotherapy pool and its treatment list features therapies like butter salt scrubs and mud wraps.
The main eatery here puts an African spin on Mediterranean cuisine, and its open-air terrace looks out over the pool. The a la carte option, meanwhile, is set up on the beach and the menu is constantly evolving.
Location• On Malindi beach • 10 minutes drive from Malindi Town
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers • Parasols • Pool bar
• Main restaurant overlooking the pool is air-conditioned inside and has al fresco tables too, serving Italian dishes and seafood • The following facility is not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte menu served on tables set up on the beach, reservations required
• Gym • Watersports, table tennis, archery and volleyball at the nearby Sandies Tropical Village
• Main bar • Daily entertainment at nearby Sandies Tropical Village • Disco
• Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Spa with Thalassotherapy • Room service • Boutique • Laundry service • Doctor on call
Junior suites have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, a king-size or twin beds with mosquito nets, minibar, sofa-bed, arm chair, whirlpool bath, walk-in shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, tea and coffee facilities and balcony or terrace.
• Full Board meals at the main restaurant • House wine, local beer and spirits, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee • Minibar in room • Snacks and fruit from the bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Diamonds Dream of Africa:
in Nyali, Mombasa
in Bamburi Beach, Mombasa
in Watamu, Mombasa