Severin Sea Lodge details
A beachfront location, a relaxing pool scene, and a great choice of restaurants – that’s what you can look forward to at the Severin Sea Lodge.
Laze by the beach or sip a drink at the swing-seat bar by the water, the Severin Sea Lodge is all about letting your hair down and finding the chilled you. Only twelve kilometres from Mombasa, this retreat has a very laid back vibe. Soak it all up by the two pools or in one of the lodge’s three bars. For something a little different, try a Kenyan dinner on an old Arabian sailing dhow or listen to some local music.
Location• 12km from Mombasa
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Pool towels • Pool bar
• Kisima main restaurant with ocean view • Imani Dhow à la carte restaurant for dinner • Safari Bistro Italian for pizza and pasta
• Wellness and fitness centre • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Catamaran sailing • Water polo • Windsurfing • 1 intro scuba diving pool lesson per stay • Tennis court with floodlights • Indoor games • Volleyball • Boules • Archery • Golf course nearby • Table tennis
• Entertainment programme • Oceanside Swing bar • TV room • Safari bar
• Wi-Fi • Hairdressing salon • Massage • Small supermarket • Jewellery shop • Souvenir shop
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with 1 double or twin beds, air-conditioning, minibar, phone, hairdryer, mosquito net and are located in the main building. Interconnecting rooms available - you'll need to book 2 of these to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
We also offer Karibu bungalows and Comfort Class Superior Rooms.
Karibu bungalows include a minibar and are located in 2-storey thatched rondavels.
Comfort Class superior bungalows are larger and located in gardens or main building, additional ceiling fan, tea and coffee facilities, flatscreen satellite TV, minibar, double bed or double and single bed.
Honeymoons get wine and a fruit basket - please call us after you have made your online booking to qualify.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Severin Sea Lodge:
in Nyali, Mombasa
in Malindi, Mombasa
in Bamburi Beach, Mombasa
in Watamu, Mombasa