Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach details
Set right on the beach with mountains behind, this terracotta hotel has an enviable location. What’s more, it’s less than a ten-minute drive from the airport, so you can spend more time relaxing and less time travelling.
The glamorous, glass-domed lobby is a good introduction to the level of comfort and style you can expect here. It’s a vision of gold and yellow décor with huge sofas dotted around. As for the guest rooms, they’re luxurious, tastefully decorated, and very spacious. They come with a seating area and large bathrooms, and as a bonus they all have balconies with sea views.
The pool area is the hub of the hotel. Fringed by sun terraces, three curving pools - plus a children's one - face the ocean. There's a playground out here, too.
Swimming aside, there are two golf courses very close to the hotel. But if you’re after something a little more relaxing, head to the spa. It’s got a gorgeous indoor pool and lots of tempting treatments. Plus there’s a juice bar if you feel like some healthy refreshment after your session.
Pretty much all tastes are catered for between the hotel’s threed restaurants. Try Oriental at Wok-N-Zen. Tuck into steak and fish specialities at El Faro de Antigua. Or sample Spanish and Canarian specialities at the buffet restaurant, Los Arcos. On the lighter side, the poolside bar, La Veranda, serves drinks and snacks to keep you topped up during the day.
Location• On Caleta de Fuste beach • 1km to Caleta de Fuste marina • 6km from the airport
• 3 adult pools, 1 heated • Pool bar
• 3 restaurants serving range of cuisine including Mediterranean, seafood and Asian •
• Christmas and New Year gala meals included
Sports and Relaxation
• Activities & sports programme • Hesperides Thalasso Spa with indoor pool, massage & fitness centre • The spa has more than 1000sqm dedicated to health and harmony in a thalassic area with wet rooms, gym, treatment rooms, a hairdresser and a juice bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' clubs split into 2 groups • Playground • Miniclub for 2-5yrs with games and rest periods • Club for 4-12yrs with activities, sports & crafts • Mini disco • Children's menus • Cots & highchairs available
• Entertainment programme • Live music and shows • Bar
All rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, minibar, tea and coffee maker, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have double or twin beds.
We also offer Deluxe rooms with seaview and Premium Deluxe rooms with private terrace.
A la Carte extras
• Honeymooners: From 1 Nov to 30 Apr free upgrade to junior suite - subject to availability • Fruit basket in room on arrival
There’s a hotel-run children’s club here, which your young ones will love. What’s more, it’s included in the price of the hotel – all you have to pay for is their lunches.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide