Aegean Dream Resort details
Aegean Dream Resort is a chic beachfront hotel with first-class facilities.
Set on the Bodrum Peninsula, this place couldn’t be in a better spot. It’s tucked on the outskirts of Turgutreis, just a short walk from the marina and the nearest shops. Bodrum itself is about a 25-minute drive away. What’s more, the hotel has its own private stretch of sand and days can be snoozed away on one of the twin wooden jetties.
Its waterside location means all the outdoor areas offer widescreen Aegean views. And there are plenty of places to soak up the scenery. The activity pool, waterslide splash pool and the quiet pool all come with terraces and wooden sunbeds. Plus there are five bars and five restaurants serving everything from cocktails and seafood to Turkish kebabs – some with a side-order of sea views.
Inside, this place has interior-designed good-looks. The lobby works the marble and wicker look, with a circular wooden bar taking centre-stage. The standard bedrooms are all cream and trimmed with light wood furniture. And if you’re after something really special, upgrade to the Superior rooms which flaunt funky murals, boxy furniture and flatscreen TVs. These also come with exclusive access to a rooftop bar and unlimited use of the à la carte restaurants.
Of course, this seafront setting opens up a world of activities. The watersports menu ranges from windsurfing and scuba to high-speed thrill rides. On top of that, you’ve got archery targets, tennis courts and a football pitch to play with, not to mention more relaxing options like a mini cinema and spa.
Location• On a private, coarse-sand beach • 750m to nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 1km to resort centre • 20km to Bodrum, with buses available from Turgutreis centre • 4km to Kadikale historical castle
1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes
• 4 swimming pools - 1 indoor, 1 relaxation, 1 activity and 1 with waterslides • Pool bar • Sunbeds • Mattresses • Parasols
• Air-conditioned international buffet restaurant • Themed nights • 3 air-conditioned à la carte restaurants, reservations required • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: 4th à la carte restaurant
• Mandala Spa resort, specialising in Eastern techniques and natural therapies • Fitness centre with indoor relax pool, sauna, steam room & Turkish bath • Beauty therapies including aromatherapy, body and facial treatments and celluloid therapies and balneotherapy • Gym • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Pool table • Tennis • Football • Beach volleyball • Watersports including water polo • Canoes • Pedalos • Windsurfing • Banana boats and water-skiing once a week
• Quizzes, games and competitions • Cinema, daily programme • Cabaret show 6 nights a week • Live music • Lobby bar • Starlight Bar, 17.00-01.00
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12 yrs • Cots and highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Imported alcohol • Massage and spa treatments • Hairdresser • Laundry service • Money exchange • Tennis/football floodlighting • Shuttle bus service • Motorised watersports
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar with limited soft drinks, hairdryer and daily maid service with linen change 3 times a week. Standard rooms have a double or twin beds, a sofa-bed as required and a garden or sea view.
We also offer Family rooms, Superior rooms and Superior family rooms.
Family rooms sleep 4 people in 2 separate bedrooms with a double and twin beds plus they have a sea view.
Superior rooms sleep 2 with a double bed, and Superior family rooms sleep up to 4 with a separate bedroom. Both come with sea view, DVD player, unlimited à la carte dining-reservations required, private breakfast and lounge.
• Full Board • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilties which are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities, not part of your all inclusvie package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide