La Blanche details
La Blanche offers a beachfront setting, a peaceful pool scene and a choice of à la carte restaurants.
La Blanche scores major points for its setting. It’s pulled up against a private ribbon of sand, and looks out towards the Aegean Sea and the distant pine-cloaked hills. Two jetties stretch out into the water, cocooning a chunk of it for hotel guests.
The hotel has a huge, lagoon-like swimming pool if you don’t fancy paddling in the sea. It’s crossed by a bridge and framed by neat rows of palms and plump, rainbow-coloured floor cushions. There’s also a miniature pool with slides for children.
You can eat your meals in 5 different restaurants. There’s a buffet eatery, and 4 à la cartes. Go down the à la carte route, and you can tuck in to Turkish, Mediterranean, Asian and Italian fare. If you feel like eating out, meanwhile, just follow the seafront promenade – you’ll reach a string of restaurants and bars in less than 10 minutes.
Location• In the centre of Turgutreis • Near the hotel's private golden sandy beach • 18km from the peninsula's main town, Bodrum
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Poolside snack bar
• International buffet with local cuisine • 3 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Mediterranean, Asian • Italian à la carte restaurant, at a charge
• Tennis court - floodlighting at a charge • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Chess • Backgammon • Sauna • Steam room • Turkish bath
• Evening programme • Live shows • Disco • 24-hour lobby bar
• Kids' pool • Aquafunland • Hotel-run kids' club
• Wi-Fi • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet café • Watersports • Billiards • Room service • Spa • Beauty treatments • Massage
Standard room sleeps up to 3 with 1 double or twin beds, a single sofa-bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, phone and balcony.
Standard superior rooms with a lounge area and Family rooms are available at a supplement.
Family room sleeps up to 4 with a double bed in the bedroom, a sofa-bed in the lounge and facilities as per Standard room.
• Buffet meals • 1 visit to 3 of the à la carte restaurants per stay • Ice-cream 17.00 - 18.00 • Turkish pancakes 12.00-16.00 • Unlimited local and selected imported alcoholic, non-alcoholic and hot drinks including beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks by the glass • Minibar with 2 soft drinks and a bottle of water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.