Kadikale Resort details
All mountains, gardens and sea views, the Kadikale Resort is blessed with a great location.
The drive up to this place is impressive – all purple and pink archways of bougainvillea, and whitewashed buildings draped in flowers. Mountains dotted with sugar cube villas provide the backdrop, while to the front, you’ve got the Aegean Sea.
The star attraction at this place, though, is the pool scene. There are two for adults and a couple more for children. Plus there’s a plunge pool with waterslides. What’s more, they’re all set into a raised terrace on the waterfront, so sea views come as standard. And at the bottom of the garden you’ll find a small man-made beach with a sun deck complete with over-sized beanbags.
You’ll find plenty of choice of the food front, too. At the main restaurant you’ve got a buffet of international dishes and on-the-spot cooking stations. Plus you can pick from two à la carte restaurants. Head to the Italian for pizza and pasta under a canopy scattered with hanging lanterns. And the fish restaurant has tables tantalisingly close to the sea – the terrace juts out over the water.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, have a contemporary flare thanks to black wood furniture and chrome fittings. And they’re made homely with their cream and lilac décor and plump sofas. Modern must-haves like air-conditioning and satellite TV come as standard.
Location• Beachfront • 5km to Turgutreis resort centre with shops, bars and restaurants • 20km to Bodrum • Hotel shuttle to Turgutreis and Bodrum at a charge
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• 2 swimming pools, 1 May-31 Oct • Sunbeds, parasols and mattresses • Towel service • Pool bar • Snack bar • 2 waterslides
• Non-smoking main buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • Italian à la carte restaurant • Fish à la carte restaurant
• Table tennis • Mini-football • Basketball • Minigolf • Volleyball • Gym • Sauna • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Canoes • Pedalos
• Lounge • TV room • Bar area • Daily games • Weekly bingo • Sports • Cabaret • Weekly Turkish night
• 2 children's pools • Hotel-run kids' club • Playground • Kids' corner in restaurant • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Wi-Fi in reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Hairdresser • Spa treatments • Scuba diving • Supermarket • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Beach cabanas with waiter service, May-Oct - limited availability
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, telephone, minibar with water only, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms are double or twin rooms sleeping 3 with a double bed, sofa-bed and a garden or sea view.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms have a double bed, bunkbeds for children up to 12yrs and a garden view.
5 Star holiday village
• Full Board buffet meals • Local drinks available 24hrs • Snacks, coffee, cake, fruit and ice-cream - time restrictions apply • 1 visit to either the Italian or fish à la carte restaurant 1 Jun-30 Sep • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide