Aqua Nevis Clubhotel details
Take one massive waterpark. Throw in a stack of knuckle whiteners. Sprinkle with a couple of relaxing rides. And voilà… you’ve got the Aqua Nevis Clubhotel.
When it comes to SplashWorld we’re all about ‘bigger’, ‘better’ and tons of choice. And that doesn’t just mean new waterparks. It’s about introducing new countries to the range, too. That’s why we’ve put this Bulgarian bad boy on our books. Set over 24,000m², the brilliant Aqua Nevis Clubhotel has everything from pulse-racers to sedate affairs. If you’re after the former, you’ll want to hotfoot it over to the Kamikaze or Twister. Both do exactly what they say on the tin, so hold on tight. For something calmer, meanwhile, you’ve got the option of the Crazy River. And if you’ve got your really little ones along for the ride as well, they’ve got their own playground, pool and water castle.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• 1km to the resort centre with free shuttle bus
Distance to beach:
• Wi-Fi • Money exchange • Shops* • Free shuttle bus to resort centre • Laundry service*
• Swimming pool • Whirlpool • Sunbeds • Mattresses • Parasols • Towels • Pool snack bar
• Restaurant • Themed evenings twice a week
• Table tennis • Billiards* • Darts • Aqua Aerobics • Water polo • Football
Health & Fitness
• Fitness room • Sauna and steam room • Massages* • Hairdresser* • Turkish bath* • Facials* • Manicure* • Pedicure*
• Hotel-run entertainment in the outdoor stage area • Weekly quiz nights • Karaoke • Bulgarian themed nights • Lobby bar • Sports bar
• First Choice Kids' Club • Playground • Cots and highchairs • Infants under 2 years get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat
Standard rooms sleep 3 with a double or twin beds, extra bed, cot space, air-conditioning, satellite TV with English channels and a balcony.
Family rooms with a waterpark view sleep up to 4 with a double bed and 2 extra beds - these rooms are on the 7th floor where the lift only reaches the 6th floor.
Family rooms with partition and a waterpark view sleep up to 4 with a double bed, 2 extra beds and a sliding divide.
Family Suites sleep up to 4 with a double bed and a sofa-bed in a separate lounge area with a divide.
Junior Suites sleep up to 4 with a double bed, sofa-bed and seating area.
First Choice Kids' Club
- Character-themed club rooms and activities
- Fun-tastic sessions designed by childcare experts
- We're open for day and evening sessions
- Club rooms that put health and safety first
- We work to UK childcare recommendations
Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main buffet restaurant. Late breakfast 10.00-11.00. Snacks 12.00-17.00 from the pool bar. Ice-cream 12.30-14.30 and 18.30-21.30. Afternoon tea 17.00-18.00.
Drink: Local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00.
Sport and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
With Black Holes, Hydro-tubes, Mega Slides and a shedload in between, Aqua Nevis SplashWorld is a proper heavyweight that delivers knock-out fun and thrills. And it’s definitely worth a 10.