Evrika Beach Club Hotel details
This big All Inclusive is a good choice for a family holiday – it’s got a great pool scene and a beach nearby.
Just a five-minute walk from this place is the heart of Sunny Beach – expect plenty in the way of bars, restaurants and shops. Just a short wander through the hotel’s palm-dotted grounds, meanwhile, will bring you to a large stretch of sand.
Step inside the Evrika and you’ll find a sleek lobby bar with chrome fittings and polished floors. Bedrooms, meanwhile, are spacious and decorated in classic shades of vanilla and apricot. They all come with essentials like air-conditioning and a satellite TV. And if the children are in tow, you can pick a family room which has a separate bedroom and lounge area, plus an extra bathroom.
The scene-stealer, though, has got to be the pool. It’s a lake-sized number, with a waterfall in the centre and bridges spanning it. It’s framed by decking with a combination of all-white loungers and shades. Add a bar that does a good range of snacks and it’s a great place to spend the day. There’s also another pool nearer the beach, which tends to be a lot quieter than the main one.
When it comes to dining, you’ve got plenty of options. Pile your plate in the buffet restaurant which also has show cooking and themed evenings. Tables spill out on to a terrace, so you can eat al fresco. You’ll also find a Bulgarian restaurant, and one that’s devoted to Asian dishes.
Location• On the beach • 500m to the resort centre, nearest supermarket, café, bar and pub
• 2 swimming pools - 1 quiet and 1 activity with waterslides • Pool bar and snack bar • Sunbeds and parasols by the pool and on the beach • Beach bar
• Main restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Themed dinners held twice weekly • 1 visit per stay to the Bulgarian and Asian buffets restaurant, and the Italian à la carte restaurant
• Gym • Aerobics • Tennis • Football • Beach volleyball • Whirlpool bath • Darts • Table tennis
• Lounge bar • Bar • Shows, live music and hotel-run entertainment in the amphitheatre
• Children’s pool • 2 playgrounds • Cots • Hotel-run kids' club
• Fully air-conditioned • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Wi-Fi around pool and lobby areas • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Internet room • Minigolf and horse riding nearby
All rooms have air-conditioning, cable TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard room sleeps up to 3 adults with 2 beds, a fold-up bed and a bathroom with shower. Sea-view rooms in the new block and Pool view rooms are also available.
Family room sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a double bedroom and en suite bathroom, double sofa-bed in the lounge and an additional bathroom.
5 in block D (annex)
• Full Board • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks • Beach bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide