Hotel Majestic Beach details
With two huge pools and the beach on its doorstep, the Majestic Hotel was made for swimming and sunbathing.
With more than 700 rooms to its name, this modern hotel is one of the biggest in Sunny Beach. And because of its size, it comes with all the trimmings. Cue stylish restaurants, plenty of activities and a lively entertainment scene.
The pool area tops the bill though. It boasts two massive pools, which sit next to each other in perfect symmetry. They both come with surrounding terraces and sprawling lawns, and are separated by a walkway which leads to the beach. A splash pool keeps the little ones occupied, while a pool bar and a couple of fountains complete the scene.
Elsewhere, activity-seekers will love the tennis courts and crazy golf course. If it’s pampering you’re after though, head to the spa. It comes with a Turkish bath and a sauna, and offers up treatments like massages and body wraps.
As for the rooms here they’re stylish, decorated in a palette of cream, coffee and caramel. Air-conditioning, satellite TVs minibar and balcony or terrace come as standard.
The hotel’s restaurants come with great food. The main eatery is all about big buffets – breakfast is the full works, while lunch and evening meals feature everything from pasta and salad to meat and fish. For a taste of the local cuisine though, check out the Bulgarian restaurant, where you can expect buffet starters and à la carte mains. Its walls are lined with old ceramics and ornaments, giving it a really traditional feel.
Location• Just off the beachfront • 1.5km to resort centre with shops, bars and restaurants
• 2 swimming pools • Pool bar • Pool towels • Sunbeds and parasols beside the pool and at a 50% discount on the beach
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant serving international cuisine for breakfast and dinner • Air-conditioned Bulgarian and Italian à la carte restaurant serving dinner, bookable and payable locally - the Half Board package includes 1 visit to the Bulgarian restaurant a week • Snack bar • Gentlemen are required to wear trousers at dinner
• Spa • Tennis • Gym • Sauna • Massage • Turkish bath • Football • Beach volleyball • Games room • Table tennis • Darts • Water polo • Water gymnastics
• Lounge • Bar area • Daytime and evening entertainment 6 days a week • Large indoor show area with bar
• Separate children's pool • Children's buffet • Mini-disco
• Wi-Fi • Internet • 24hr reception • Money exchange • Luggage room • Laundry service • Beauty salon • Doctor
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 beds and a single sofa-bed as required.
We also offer Studios, 1 bedroom apartments, Double rooms for single occupancy, Sea-view rooms and Sea-view apartments.
Studios sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs with a double or twin beds and a kitchenette.
1 bedroom apartments have a double bed and an extra sofa-bed for 2 people in lounge area, kitchenette and a sea view.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide