Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort details
With a state-of-the-art spa and plenty of dining options, the Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas takes luxury to another level.
If you’re looking for somewhere that has the wow factor, the Atrium Palace Thalsasso Spa Resort & Villas has it. Architecturally innovative, it blends lavishness with classical Greek and Italian styles and its gorgeous tropical gardens only add to the exotic ambience here. Shake all of this together with a first-class service, deluxe décor and facilities that are second to none and you’ve got yourself a very stylish holiday to look forward to.
From the moment you step inside a wave of calm will wash over you. Take the lobby. It’s all polished marble floors, glass furniture and Romanesque pillars. Then there are the atmospheric eateries. Dine on fresh seafood and Mediterranean specialities at the à la carte Asterias Restaurant slap bang on the beachfront. Tuck into international cuisine and buffet breakfasts at Symposion. Or if you just fancy a drink, sit back in elegance at the Amphibian pool bar or Il Cavaliere cocktail bar.
Bedrooms are as equally exclusive. Whether you opt for a beautifully designed room in the main building with refined furnishings and wooden floors, or go for a suite – you’re in for a treat. Step outside and cast your eyes over the palm gardens, cascading water features and peaceful sun terraces. Let your jaw drop to the floor when you see the sparkling pools. The striking main pool is split level and encircled by terraces and gardens, and you’ll find other hideaway pools dotted about the grounds where you can always find a tranquil spot to stretch out. There are plenty of sports and activities going on if you want to step up the pace but if you want to take it easy, the luxurious Ana Genesis Thalasso Spa is like entering Eden. Everything has been thought of here from the heavenly treatments to the calming décor to the soft glow of the soothing candlelight.
Location• 50m to beach • 50m to nearest shops • 700m to resort centre
45 minutes to 1 hour
• 6 swimming pools
• Symposium main bufet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Poseidon Poolside for à la carte lunch • Theme night every evening in main restaurant with pre-dinner music in the Atrium Courtyard and complimentary aperitif - 5 times weekly
• Minigolf • Table tennis
• Local Greek and cabaret shows with musicians and dancers
• Playground • Kids' activites programme for 4-12 yrs • Kids' menu in all restaurants • Kids' pool
• Bar/lounge • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive 'Exclusive Club' package • Spa • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Laundry facilities • Dry cleaning service • Gift shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities, bathrobes, slippers, fruit & wine on arrival and a balcony. Standard rooms have 2 beds & a sofabed.
We also offer Junior Suites and Suites.
Junior Suites have twin beds, 2 extra beds in the bedroom and whirlpool bath.
Suites have twin beds in the bedroom, 2 extra beds in the lounge and whirlpool bath.
All Inclusive Option
• Breakfast and dinner in main buffet restaurant • Early and late continental breakfasts 06.00-10.30 • Lunch in Symposium restaurant • Picnics for days out • 30% discount on all meals and drinks at Asterias à la carte restaurant, Vista Mare beach bar and all special drinks and premium wines at hotel bars and restaurants • Afternoon tea with cookies & ice-cream • Select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including wine, cocktails and beer 11.00-24.00 • Drinks with lunch and dinner • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Spa facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive 'Exclusive Club' package may incur extra local charges
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide