Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes details
With its hillside setting, the Amathus Beach has stunning views across the Aegean to Turkey. It offers excellent levels of service, a choice of pools, and its own private area beside the beach.
The Amathus Beach Hotel & Elite Suites has a hillside setting, back from the main road with stunning views of the beach, and across the Aegean to Turkey. It offers excellent levels of service and comfort in addition to being close to Rhodes Town.
There's a choice of pools here: one on the roof - from where the views are breathtaking - and two at the front of the hotel, separated by a waterfall. The hotel also has its own private area beside the beach, which can be reached via an underpass.
And after a hard day's sunbathing or exploring the many impressive attractions on the island, few things in life are better than sipping a cocktail on the balcony of the 11th floor bar, watching the sun slip over the distant horizon.
Location 200m to the pebble and shingle beach 500m to the resort centre
• 4 swimming pools - 1 indoor, heated • 2 poolside bars • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols • Beach towels from the Spa area • Garden • Private beach section with limited sunbed space
• Panoramic 10th floor buffet restaurant • A la carte taverna which has international specialities and themed nights • The poolside snack restaurant on the 11th floor offers lighter meals
• Spa and health club - treatments include mud bath, algae bath, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy-spa, massage, beauty therapies and facial treatments • Sauna, steam and whirlpool baths • Tennis court • Table tennis • Watersports • Gym
• Evening entertainment including a Greek night and professional shows • Live music
• Children's pool • Playground • Early suppers • Highchairs and cots provided
• Shops • Hairdresser • Laundry service • 24-hour room service
All rooms have air-conditioning 1/06-30/09, satellite TV with BBC prime/news, CNN & Eurosport, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Standard rooms sleep 2 with twin beds.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Family rooms, Bungalow rooms, Elite suites, Elite suites with private pool and Elite Suites with private pool and private garden.
Family rooms are split-level and have either twin or double bed plus 1 double sofa bed suitable for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs.
Bungalow rooms have either twin or double bed plus 2 sofa beds suitable for 1 adult or 2 children aged 2-12 yrs. Rooms are situated on the same level as the rooftop pool on the 11th floor in a picturesque mountain setting - some have sea view.
Sea-view rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds and an extra bed.
306 main hotel, 28 garden rooms
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late breakfasts • Snacks • Ice-cream • Local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.30-23.30 • Hotel-run kids' club 3-12yrs • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities not forming part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide