Olympic Palace Hotel details
The Olympic Palace Hotel serves up great sea views and comes with its own stretch of Ixia beach.
This hotel impresses from the word go. From the outside it’s a giant curve of tiered balconies fronted by manicured lawns. Step inside and you’re met by a huge, marble lobby and a glamorous lounge bar with alcoves lit in neon blue. The bedrooms are equally chic, with trendy blue or brown colour schemes.
Location-wise, the hotel stands across the road from its own section of Ixia Beach. Sunloungers line the pebbles, along with watersport centres hiring out jetskis and windsurf boards. Ixia centre, meanwhile, is just five minutes’ away.
As for relaxation, you’ve got two large pools in the gardens. They’re buzzing places with organised activities to entertain you and the children. Rounding things off is a swim-up bar.
On the food front, the international buffets come courtesy of the main restaurant. For drinks, though, the rooftop bar steals the show. With panoramic views over Ixia bay, it’s a great spot for sunset-gazing.
Location• Opposite a shingle beach • 100m away from the many shops, restaurants and nightlife of the resort of Ixia • 6km away from Rhodes Town
• 2 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Paddling pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols • Swim-up poolside bar
• Buffet restaurant • Daytime self-service snack bar
• Tennis court • Table tennis • Pool table • Gym -limited equipment • Sauna
• Daily entertainment including shows, live music and a weekly Greek night with Greek specialities • Live music and folklore dances • Games area • Karaoke • Disco night • Pianist • Rooftop bar • Lounge bar
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club • Children's early meal sittings
All rooms have air-conditioning (mid Jun- Sep), TV, minibar, tea/coffee facilities and balcony with mountain view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with twin beds and single or camp bed. Family rooms for 4 people, Sea-view twin rooms and Single rooms available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals with themed nights in main restaurant • 1 self-service lunch at the pool restaurant per stay • Late breakfasts • Snacks, tea, coffee and biscuits • Unlimited local ice-cream cones • Unlimited local alcoholic, non-alcoholic and hot drinks 11.00-24.00 • Picnics for days out • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.