Atrium Platinum Hotel details
With a state-of-the-art spa and plenty of dining options, the Atrium Platinum Spa and Resort takes luxury to another level.
This place really lays on the luxury. Take the pool scene, for instance. A huge, lagoon-like number snakes its way around a terrace, flanked by palm trees. Extra touches come in the form of a bar and a statement water feature. And, if you fancy a change of scene, Ixia Beach is just a short walk away.
Elsewhere, you’ll find a state-of-the-art spa. Measuring up at 2,700 metres, it’s the largest in Rhodes. But it’s not just the size that impresses – it’s what’s in it. As well as an indoor pool and a sauna you can choose from treatments like the full-body massage.
As for dining, the buffet restaurant serves up international favourites. Top billing, though, goes to the Asian and gourmet à la cartes. Plus, if you want to sample some of the island’s best restaurants, Rhodes Town is less than a five-minute drive away.
Location• 70m from Ixia's pebble beach • 400m to the centre of Ixia with its restaurants and shops • 3km to Rhodes Town • 50m to bus stop for regular buses to Rhodes Town
10 to 20 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Indoor hydrotherapy pool in Spa - at a charge • Outdoor whirlpool bath • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool snack bar • Towels
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking main buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner • Show cooking • Themed nights • 2 poolside à la carte restaurants for lunch and dinner - barbecue/Greek and Italian • 2 à la carte restaurants for dinner only - gourmet and Asian • If you book Half Board you'll receive a 20€ credit towards à la carte meals
• Daytime activities • Aerobics • Tennis • Aqua aerobics • Gym • Squash • Darts • Pool table • Billiards • Boules • Giant chess • Water polo • Scuba diving school - at a charge • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Beach watersports - at a charge • Aphrodite & Hermes Spa Centre with massage, beauty treatments, sauna, hammam, heated pool and hydro-massage seats
• Light evening entertainment including live music, live shows and folklore nights at the pool bar • Lobby bar
• Separate children's and baby pools • Hotel-run miniclub for 4-12 yrs • Playground • Children's menu • Highchairs • Cots
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Internet access • Gardens • Mini-market • Shopping arcade • Hairdresser • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning May-Oct, satellite TV, phone, minibar, tea and coffee facilities, whirlpool bath, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, room service and balcony or terrace with sea view.
Deluxe double rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds and a sofa bed. Deluxe double rooms for sole occupancy are available. Deluxe double rooms with side sea-view are available at a reduction.
We also offer Executive double rooms, Deluxe junior suites, Superior suites, Deluxe double rooms with private pool, Deluxe junior suites with private pool and Executive family suites with private pool.
Executive double rooms sleep up to 3 adults with a double or twin beds, sofa-bed and a sitting area.
Deluxe junior suites sleep up to 4 adults with a double or twin beds, 2 sofa-beds and a sitting area.
Superior suites sleep up to 4 adults with a double or twin beds, 2 sofa-beds and a separate living room.
Executive family suites with private pool sleep up to 4 adults with a double or twin beds, sofa-bed, separate living room and 2 bathrooms.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.