Bluewaters Resort details
A beachfront setting, a string of waterslides and lots of restaurants, make the Bluewaters Resort a hit with families.
The Bluewaters Resort is fronted by a Blue Flag beach, so sea views and easy access to the sands go hand-in-hand. The hotel puts you within easy reach of Side, as well - the shops, bars and restaurants in the town centre are a 10-minute drive away.
Four swimming pools, including two with waterslides, snake their way through the grounds. They’re edged by palm trees, lawns and paved terraces. There’s a bar out here that serves snacks and cold drinks, plus another one down on the beach, which offers treats like Turkish pancakes.
There are 4 restaurants to choose from at mealtimes. You’ve got a couple of buffet eateries serving pan-global cuisine, and 2 à la cartes that let you try traditional Turkish and Austrian cuisine. Don’t miss the ‘festival’ themed nights in the buffet eateries – they feature live music and world specialities.
Location• On a coarse-sand beach • 3km to the resort of Titrengol with small selection of shops and restaurants • 5km from Side
• 4 swimming pools - 2 with waterslides • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Beach bar
• 2 main restaurants • 2 à la carte restaurants • Fortnightly Turkish night
• Tennis • Mini-football • Basketball • Minigolf • Table tennis • Billiards • Volleyball • Sauna • Steam room • Turkish bath
• Daytime activities • Evening entertainment programme • 5 bars • Weekly bingo and cabaret • Live music • Video games
• 2 children's pools - indoor and outdoor • Hotel-run kids' club for 1-17 years • Soft play centre • Hobby centre* • Playground • Playroom • Early suppers • Children's buffet • Cots • Highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet corner • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Launderette • Wi-Fi areas • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Tennis equipment and floodlighting • Bicycle hire
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed, air-conditioning, minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, phone and balcony. Some have a limited sea view and are located in the main or garden buildings.
We also offer Family bunkbed rooms and 2 bedroom family rooms at a supplement.
Family bunkbed rooms are in the garden block and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with a double bed and bunkbeds in 2 separate areas.
2 bedroom family rooms are in the main building and sleep up to 4 adults and 1 child with a double bed, twin beds and child bed in connecting rooms with 2 bathrooms and garden view.
• Buffet meals • 1 visit per stay to each à la carte restaurant, subject to availability • Tea, coffee, cakes and Turkish pastries 17.00-18.00 • Pizza delivered in room 21.30-23.00 • Midnight snack 24.00-01.00 • Local and selected imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, 24hrs in Akdeniz Bar • Minibar restocked daily with water and soft drinks • Entertainment as listed • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities which are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide