Hotel Turquoise details
This smart hotel fronts its own beach, and comes with five à la carte restaurants and a great pools scene.
This hotel sits snugly between pine trees and a private beach, giving it a secluded feel. The beach itself is a long sandy stretch, with shingle edging the water. A pair of jetties reach out into the sea, topped with loungers and steps that lead down to the water. Completing the scene is a snack bar and a watersports centre offering everything from canoeing to paragliding.
Dotted throughout the grounds, you’ll find a great selection of pools. The main one is a huge curvy set-up, with a wavy slide and two twisting chutes. Sun terraces sprawl across the gardens and come with clusters of sunbeds and parasols. For something a little quieter, there’s an adults-only pool, hidden away from the action.
One of the best things about this hotel, though, is the dining. The main food hub offers an international buffet, with different themed evenings. Or you can take your pick from one of the 5 à la carte restaurants which include Italian, Chinese and seafood. And don’t miss an afternoon snack of gozleme - Turkish savoury pastries, served up in a traditional Arabic tent.
As for the bedrooms, expect smart and modern spaces. They’ve been simply designed without pinching on style. Walls and floors are decorated in shades of cream, while big beds and plump armchairs up the comfort factor. Additional touches come in the form of satellite TVs, minibars and air-conditioning.
Finally, this place can be found about a ten-minute drive from the heart of Side. And with a bus stop just outside the hotel, you can get into town for only a couple of euros.
Location• On the beach • Shops and restaurants within the complex • Side, 3.5km • Manavgat, 4.5km • Bus stop just outside
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
• 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor, not heated and 1 relax for over 16s only • Outdoor pool with 3 slides • Gardens • Sunbeds • Parasols • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Main restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 5 à la carte restaurants - Italian, fish, Chinese, Turkish and a Steak House, open 20 May-20 October • Snack bar
• Fitness room • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Archery • Boccia • Sauna • Steam bath • Hammam • Mini-football • Darts
• Daily and nightly entertainment programme • 24-hour lobby Bar
• Kids' pool • Baby pool • Miniclub for 4-12 years • Teen club for 13-16 years, in high season • Playground • Playroom • Soft play centre • Kids' menu • Mini-disco
• Free Wi-Fi zones • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis equipment and floodlights • Watersports • Diving school • Bike hire • Spa with a full range of treatments and massage including: • Seaweed body treatment • Classic massage, kese and foam massage, foot reflexology massage and sports massage • Aromatherapy • Hot Stone therapy • Facial treatments including face masks, deep cleansing and eye contour care • Lymphatic drainage • Money exchange • 24-hour room service • Laundry service • Internet café • Games floor • Billiards
All rooms have air-conditioning - time restrictions may apply, satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, phone, minibar, shower and hairdryer. Standard rooms have a double and single bed. Single rooms and Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer 2 bedroom family rooms, and from May 2014, Deluxe rooms and Deluxe sea-view rooms.
2 bedroom family rooms sleep 4 with a double and twin bedroom, bath and shower.
From May 2014, Deluxe rooms also come with bathrobes and slippers. Deluxe sea-view rooms are also available.
• Full Board and snacks • Guests can dine in the à la carte restaurants once per stay • Locally produced and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities which are not part of your all inclusive package may include extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide