Cleopatra Superior Hotel details
“Within easy reach of Kardamena’s attractions, the smart Cleopatra Superior has got all the ingredients for a relaxed spell in the sun.”
Set in a peaceful spot looking out over distant mountains and a blue bay, the Cleopatra couldn’t be in a better position. But that’s not to say it’s off the beaten track. A walk takes you into the heart of lively Kardamena, which is packed with shops, bars and restaurants. And you’ll find a sand and shingle beach here, too.
It’s part of a trio of sister hotels all within 80 metres of each other, so guests are free to use the facilities at the Cleopatra Kris Mari and Cleopatra Classic. If you want to stay put, though, there’s more than enough to keep you here. The large pool takes pride of place in the grounds and is hemmed by a big terrace with sunbeds, parasols and a bar. You get great views of the Aegean Sea from here, too. The hotel also lays on daily games and sports, plus there’s a gym, games room and a playground.
Inside, it’s modern and minimalist with cool white walls and tiled floors. The bar is light and airy with sleek lights and seating. And ditto the restaurant, where you can tuck into Continental breakfasts and lunchtime snacks. As for the bedrooms, you can look forward to fuss-free, relaxed rooms that come with fridges, air-conditioning and satellite TV. Plus each one has a private balcony that makes the most of the sea views.
Location• 100m to shops and restaurants • Bus stop 500m from reception • 800m to resort centre • 2km to beach
• Swimming pool • Pool bar
• Breakfast served at snack bar
• Table tennis • Darts • Pool table • Games room
• Available at the sister hotel, Kris Mari, next door
• Children's pool adjoined to main pool • Small playground • Cots • Highchairs
• Gym • Lounge • Bar area • TV room • Money exchange
• Rooms have 2 single beds or 1 double • 3rd bed is a camp bed • Family rooms have 1 double, with 1 sofa bed and 1 camp bed in living area • Seaview • Balcony • Telephone • Satellite TV • Hairdryer • Fridge • Air-conditioning at a charge
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.