Aegean Village details
With a great pool, a sandy beach across the road and Kardamena’s shops and restaurants nearby, the Aegean Village caters for everyone.
As its name suggests, this hotel is designed to look and feel like an Aegean village. Whitewashed buildings climb up a hillside linked by hedge-lined paths, and because everything is tiered into the slopes, you get fantastic sea views from the grounds.
There’s a beach below, reached across a quiet road. It’s a long ribbon of sands with sunloungers and watersports like kayaks and ringos. Talking of sports, you’ll find tennis and minigolf back at the complex itself.
The highlight, though, is the huge pool. It’s bordered by sunloungers and has an upbeat vibe thanks to daily organised activities. Nearby is an open-air bar serving drinks and homemade ice creams. You’ve also got a buffet restaurant, which has an outdoor terrace overlooking the pool.
Bedrooms are comfortable and modern, with balconies or terraces for enjoying the views. And when you want to go out, it’s a 15 to 20-minute walk to Kardamena town centre.
Location• 1.5km from Kardamena centre with its bars, shops and restaurants • About 50m to the beach • 24 hour mini-shuttle around the complex
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Poolside bar
• Buffet restaurant • Snack bar
• Activities programme • Health club • Fitness centre with gym • Sauna • Crazy golf • Multi-sports court • Waterpolo • Beach volleyball • Billiards • Football table • Darts • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Mini soccer • 5 tennis courts • Watersports on the beach
• Cabaret • Disco • Quiz nights • Occasional Greek night • TV lounge • Cocktail bar
• Separate children's pool • Playground • Mini-disco • Hotel-run kids' club 4-12 yrs • Children's entertainer
• 24-hour reception • Wi-Fi in lounges and reception • Mini-market • Boutique • Jewellery shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV with limited channels, telephone, internet access, hairdryer, mini-fridge and balcony or terrace with sea view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with twin beds. Double beds available on request.
Honeymooners receive a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket in their room on arrival.