Mikri Poli Hotel details
Cool, laid-back and smack on a blonde sand beach, this is a stylish and modern hotel. We’re talking sleek architecture. Modernist décor. And swanky pools. But as cutting edge as it is - it’s never aloof. Your stay here will be as carefree as they come, with a warm and friendly service that’ll make you feel like an old friend. So start as you mean to go on and kick off your flip-flops at the supremely cool pool complex. Wrapping its way around the ritzy restaurant and overlooking the beach, it actually looks like lots of individual pools, though they all flow into one another. Wherever you decide to recline back by it, there are plenty of sun loungers and parasols sprinkled about. You also get the best of both worlds as you can easily pad down to the shores from here. When you’re ready for some refreshment, sink into one of the elegant sofas on the decked terrace and sip an ice-cold fruity cocktail. And if your mouth is watering for something more filling, dine on the delicious Mediterranean creations at the nonchalantly hip restaurant, which has jaw-dropping sea views. If you’re looking for something to keep you on your toes, there are plenty of activities to take your pick from. Play tennis, basketball or football on the multi-sports court, or go for the burn in the fully-equipped gym. Step inside the Mikri Poli and you’ll be as equally impressed with what’s on offer. From the spacious coffee and cream-coloured rooms with their classy furnishings and glossy tiled floors to the super-refined reception area with glamorous white cube-shaped seating – it’ll be hard to suppress your ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’. If you’re looking for the ultimate hotel escape – the Mikri Poli oozes sumptuousness with a capital ‘S’.
Location• 50m from a sandy beach, though there are rocky areas in the sea itself
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds and parasols at poolside • Pool bar
• Buffet breakfast and dinner restaurant • Buffet lunch restaurant • Weekly Greek themed night
• Tennis • Multi-sport court - basketball, 5-a-side football • Beach volleyball • Table tennis
• 2 kids' pools • Playground • Kids' early meals • Highchairs in restaurants • Cots • Strollers • Baby phones • Bottle warmers • Children's section of main pool
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Laundrette • Sauna, hammam, steam room and spa treatments at the sister hotel, Carda Beach, adjacent to the Mikri Poli • Gym • Billiards • Video games
• Family rooms offer either 2 twins or 1 double and 1 twin • Rooms are interconnected with partition • Balcony or terrace • Pool or sea view • Air-conditioning/heating • Flatscreen satellite TV • Music channel • Telephone • Mini-fridge • Hairdryer
1 to dining and public areas
None to rooms
• Buffet breakfast in the main restaurant 07:00-10:00 • Lunch buffet in the main restaurant 12:30-14:30 • Draught beer, local wine, soft drinks, orange, apple and grape juices • Buffet dinner in the main restaurant 19:00-21:30 • Children’s menu available at 17:45 in a special area at the pool restaurant • Hot and cold snacks available at the pool restaurant 10:00-12:00 and 14:30-18:00 • Ice-cream available 14:00-18:00 • Afternoon coffee, chocolate, tea, cookies and cakes served 16:00-17:00 at the pool restaurant • Local soft drinks, draught beer, local spirits, wine, liqueurs, juices and ouzo served from 10:00-23:00 at the pool bar and 18:30–23:00 at the main bar • Twice weekly themed nights during dinner in the main restaurant • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotel-run kids' club
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide