Carda Beach details
A contemporary beachfront hotel with rooms to die for – design-wise this place has got it just right.
The Carda Beach Hotel is perched on the edge of a sandy beach just a ten-minute walk from Kardamena. Once a small fishing village, Kardamena has mushroomed into a buzzing resort crammed with shops, bars and restaurants. So if you like a lively slant to your holiday, it’s the ideal choice.
As for the hotel itself, it’s a rather cool affair. Cubist in style, it gives way to a den of chic bedrooms inside. Kitted out from head-to-toe in calming neutrals, they’re furnished with big comfy beds and modern wooden furniture. And the bathrooms are special, too. Huge mirrors sit above butler sinks while fluffy bathrobes and slippers provide the finishing touches.
Outside, meanwhile, you’ll find two swimming pools pulled right up against the hotel. Sunbeds and parasols dot on criss-crossing sundecks and just to the side there’s Bay Beach Café serving drinks and snacks.
Speaking of food, you’ve got a great choice here. There are three restaurants serving everything from lavish buffets in Mediteranneo to Asian-infused dishes in Wok ‘n’ Roll. And it goes without saying you’ll be dining in style. Think mood lighting, modern furniture and poolside settings. As for drinks, head to the Blue Moon Bar for freshly made cocktails. With its comfy leather sofas serving up great sea views, it’s a great spot to unwind.
And last but not least, make sure you check out the hotel’s spa. It’s the place to come for massages and facials, plus you can try out the hammam, sauna and the whirlpool bath.
Location• 50m to the nearest beach • 700m to Kardamena • 30km to Kos Town • 27km to Asklipion
• 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Main 'Mediteranneo' restaurant serving an American breakfast and a Greek and international cuisine buffet lunch and dinner • 'Wok 'n' Roll' Asian restaurant • 'Lo Spuntino' open-air Italian restaurant • 'Bay Pool Café' serving drinks and snacks
• Billiards • Multi-sports court • Table tennis • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Whirlpool bath • Carda Spa • Various massage and body treatments • Health club and fitness room
• 'Blue Moon Bar'
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mini-market • Internet corner • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, 20-inch flatscreen satellite TV with music channels, DVD player, 2 phones, mini-fridge, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, bathroom, WC and shower, bathrobes, slippers and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have king-size bed and seating area with sofabed available.
We also offer Suites.
Suites have living room, door between the rooms and an en suite glass enclosed bathroom in the bedroom with remaining facilities as per standard rooms.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals - lunch at the pool bar • Draught beer, local wine & soft drinks with lunch & dinner • Snacks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide