Club Orka Hotel and Villas details
The Orka Club Hotel and Villas serves-up great views of the Turkish countryside – you’ll get the best vistas from the top of the waterslides.
If you want to get away from it all, you’ll find it hard to beat the Orka Club Hotel and Villas. Set on the edge of Hisaronu, against the backdrop of the Babadag Mountains, this place is surrounded by countryside. Having said that, the bars and restaurants in the centre of town are just a five-minute taxi-ride away, and the beach is a ten-minute journey.
Scenery aside, one of the best things about this property is the facilities. With three swimming pools, waterfalls and waterslides, the outdoor area is like a miniature water world. The health club is pretty impressive, too. The Turkish bath offers special body scrubs called ‘kese’, as well as soap massage treatments.
Finally, at mealtimes you can take your pick from three restaurants, which serve everything from Turkish-French fusion food, like chicken breasts on rosemary skewers, to Mediterranean classics like stuffed tomatoes.
Location• On Hisaronu's outskirts • 1.5km from the resort centre, with its selection of shops, bars and restaurants • 4.6km from the stunning beach and restaurants of Olu Deniz, easily reached by taxi or dolmus
• 2 Swimming pools • Indoor pool • Sun terraces • Sunbeds • Parasols • Waterslide
• Sunset à la carte restaurant • Snack bar • Occasional barbecue theme evenings and bar
• Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Billiards • Gym -limited equipment • Sauna • Steam room • Turkish bath
• Lobby bar • 2 Poolside bars • Karaoke, bingo, Turkish and barbecue theme nights • Gala evenings • Giant chess • Cocktail party
• Kids' club • Play area • Children's section of main pool • Highchairs in main restaurant area • Children's menu available
• Mini-market • Reception with seating area • Money exchange • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with BBC World News only, mini-fridge, phone, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with 2 twin beds and a cot only. These rooms are in the annexe building.
We also offer Three bedroom villas.
Three bedroom villas sleep up to 5 adults or 4 adults and 1 child with 1 double bed, twin beds, a single bed and two bathrooms (one with shower and one with a bath), spacious living/dining area, kitchenette and balcony or terrace with garden views. Three bedroom villas that sleep up to 6 adults are also available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.