Hotel Green Forest details
Backed by tree-covered mountains and just a short stroll from the centre of Hisaronu, the Green Forest Hotel is in a perfect spot for exploring.
Location-wise, this hotel comes up trumps. Backed by mountains and set in its own forest hideaway, it’s got a real away-from-it-all feel. But here’s the best bit - you’re just a ten-minute walk from the heart of Hisaronu. Plus, the hotel runs regular shuttle buses to popular Olu Deniz – so you can switch from poolside to beachside in twenty minutes.
Talking of the pool, it’s a large lagoon-like number framed by a terrace dotted with loungers. A pool bar serving drinks and snacks is open throughout the day.
As for the accommodation itself, you’ll find things modern and bright. Décor-wise, think white walls and wooden furniture, with bright soft-furnishings adding splashes of colour. Rooms come with a balcony or terrace, and added extras like flat-screen TVs and air-conditioning come as standard. There’s also a daily maid service, so you’ll always find the place clean and fresh.
On the food front, there’s plenty on the menu to keep things interesting. Think big buffets serving up international favourites alongside Turkish cuisine – fresh meze and mixed salads are the mainstays. Then there’s the à la carte restaurant for a spot of fine dining.
Location• 4.2km to Olu Deniz beach • 150m to shops, restaurants & bars • 200m to the resort centre
1 hour 45 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar
• Main buffet restaurant • Al fresco à la carte restaurant
• Water polo • Aqua aerobics • Basketball • Pool table • Table tennis • Table football • For over 16s only: • Outdoor minigym • Sauna • Turkish bath
• Evening entertainment programme • Weekly quiz
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-10 years • Play area
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Internet • Shuttle service to the beach 2 times a day • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Turkish bath • Mini-market • Massage • Hairdresser • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV for news channel only, phone, hairdryer, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, daily maid service with towel/linen change every 2 days and a balcony with mountain, forest or garden views. Standard rooms have 1 double or twin beds and a child sofa-bed.
171 - in 5 blocks
• Buffet meals • Tea and cakes 17.00-18.00 • Ice-cream 15.00-16.00 • Snack bar 11.00-16.00 • Late night soup 23.00-24.00 • A la carte restaurants - booking fee applies • Unlimited local alcoholic and soft drinks - until 24.00 • Minibar - stocked with water on arrival • Imported drinks and fresh juices at a charge • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of you All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide