ClubHotel Riu Negril details
A beachfront setting, a lively pool scene and a great choice of restaurants come together at the ClubHotel Riu Negril.
The ClubHotel Riu Negril is pulled up against the sands of Bloody Bay Beach, so it’s got a front-row seat to the Caribbean Sea. Plus, if you want to get out and about, Negril’s town centre is less than a 20-minute taxi ride from the property.
Most of the action happens around the 2 swimming pools, which come edged with palms . One of the pools has the added luxury of a swim-up bar. And, if you’ve got little guests in tow, there’s a small playground and a paddling pool on offer.
When it comes to food, the buffet restaurant lays on international spreads and regular themed nights. You can choose to go down the à la carte route, too – there’s a gourmet restaurant, a steakhouse and a Brazilian eatery . Whatever you do, don’t miss the grills on the beach – guests rave about the jerk chicken.
Lastly, the hotel is having a revamp for December 2013, and promises to look fresh and modern when it's complete.
Location• On Bloody Bay Beach • 9km from the resort centre
1 hour 30 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Palm-fringed gardens • Whirlpool • Swim-up bar • Sunbeds by the pool, on the beach and sun terrace • Pool and beach towels
• Main buffet restaurant • Themed dinners twice a week • A la carte restaurants, reservation required: • Italian cuisine in the themed restaurant • Sir Andrew gourmet à la carte dinner restaurant • Grill steakhouse serving dinner • Lunch in the Poolside or Italian restaurants • Lunch in the Jerk grill on the beach, 6 times a week
• Daily activity programme • Spa sauna and whirlpool bath • Fitness centre • Multi-sports court • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Volleyball • Tennis • Water polo • Sailing • Windsurfing • Snorkelling • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Kayaking • Table tennis
• Hotel disco • Live shows • Nightly entertainment • Lobby bar
• Children's pool • Daytime entertainment for 4-7 & 8-12yrs at RiuLand kids' club • Playground
• The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi - 90 consecutive minutes of use in the lobby free per day • Spa, including massage and beauty treatments • Watersports including water-skiing, banana boats and scuba diving school • Internet • Games room with slot machines • Laundry service • Gift shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, clock radio, phone, Wi-Fi at a charge, minibar and liquor dispenser, iron and board, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Double rooms have a king-size bed or 2 beds and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years.
We also offer Junior suites.
Junior suites have an integrated lounge area with 2 steps between levels, with sofa and a larger bathroom.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board • Local and select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Snacks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide