ClubHotel Riu Ocho Rios details
Backed by thick rainforest and fronted by a pristine beach, the ClubHotel Riu Ocho Rios is every inch the tropical retreat.
The location is the big talking point at this place. Not only is the property set in tropical gardens, it’s pulled up against the sands of Ocho Rios Beach. What’s more, if you want to get out and about, the centre of town is less than a ten-minute drive away.
The hotel’s facilities are just as impressive. Two large swimming pools take a central spot in the grounds, and one comes with a built-in whirlpool. They’re surrounded by palm trees and loungers, too. And, with two swim-up bars completing the scene, you don’t have to go far for a cocktail.
As far as dining goes, you can tuck in to the likes of pancakes and smoothies in the buffet restaurant in the mornings, and international favourites in the evenings. There’s also a string of à la carte options, including grill, Italian and Asian eateries.
Location• On the beachfront • Facing the sandy shoreline of Ocho Rios • Next to Dunns River • Nearest shopping centre 4km away
1 hour 45 minutes
• 2 swimming pools with whirlpool bath • 2 swim-up bars • Sunbeds and parasols • Towels • Poolside bar and restaurant • Terrace solarium
• Non-smoking restaurant with terrace serving American buffet breakfast • Buffet meals • Themed buffet evenings twice weekly • Optional dining: Sir John gourmet à la carte restaurant, Mandalay Asian buffet restaurant, grill/steakhouse and Piccola Italia restaurant • Japanese restaurant and Sir Richard gourmet à la carte restaurant available to guests in suites in the Deluxe Wing only
• Gym • Tennis • Multi-sports court • Volleyball • Windsurfing • Sailing • Kayaks • Snorkelling • Daytime activities • Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool • Table tennis
• Daytime entertainment programme • Nightly entertainment • Lobby bar with terrace • Sports bar • Bob Marley Square bar • Pacha Disco - open 6 nights a week
• Children's pool • Daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4-7 and 8-12 years at RiuLand kids' club • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi - 90 minutes per day free in the lobby • Hairdresser • Boutique and kiosk • Gift shops • Internet room • Laundry service • Scuba diving school • Billiards • Renova Spa with massage and beauty treatments • Sauna • Indoor whirlpool bath
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, fan, satellite TV, phone, Wi-Fi at a charge, minibar, liquor dispenser and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 1 king-size or twin beds and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years. Limited sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Junior suites and Deluxe seaside palace rooms.
Junior suites have a limited sea view with living area, free Wi-Fi, sofa, iron and board and hydro bath.
Deluxe seaside palace rooms are split-level Junior suites with ocean views in the Deluxe Wing. Stay in the Deluxe Wing and have exclusive access to an exquisite Sir Richard Gourmet restaurant as well as Tushima Japanese restaurant, also enjoy separate check-in, free Wi-Fi in the rooms and pool area, concierge service for speciality restaurant bookings. From November 2013 the Deluxe Wing will be for adults only.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board meals and snacks • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide